What are you procrastinating?

I’m really concerned for some of y’all. Do your work pls. :sob: :sob: (Rich coming from me)

2 Likes

I have a multi-piece(essay/video/slideshow) final assignment due soon and I haven’t started. I don’t even have a topic picked yet oop I’m stressed.

2 Likes

Honestly… life :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve been procrastinating writing all the notes for my subjects since second term (we’ve got three terms in my country). Exams are on Thursday and you have to have all your notes to study, but I never studied this year and I also haven’t studied for the exams because I can’t seem to find the time. I have a Drama project I haven’t started, a number of I.C.T assignments I didn’t bother completing, Bio projects I haven’t done yet, and and English mini-test I was supposed to complete two days ago :pensive:

1 Like

Spanish, i haven’t went to that class for probably a month :sob:

1 Like

English advertisement/social issue(s) project, idek how behind I am in econ :skull::skull: I stopped taking notes in September, and I haven’t paid attention at all for Chinese

1 Like

Requests…:partying_face:

My Chinese homework and Episode story. :smile: :+1:

Good luck, everyone!

Bumping this because I need to feel less horrible about my school habits. I left an assignment that’s worth 30% of our mark until the last weekend it was due. It was given out on October 23rd. :sparkles: Do you guys know how boring it is to have to write a legal agreement that provides funding for soil restoration for Indigenous communities?

It’s really boring. :skull:

2 Likes

i’m procrastinating a 5 slide powerpoint, a whole annotated book, 3 quizzes, 2 math tests, and a whole art project
SCHOOL HAS RUINED ME

and happy birthday @Hellchaser i saw the little birthday cake by ur name lol

Thank you! :pleading_face:ALSO DO YOUR WORK YOU HAVE SO MUCH???

1 Like

Happy birthday :heart: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Tysm :pleading_face:

1 Like

…nah, i’ll just do it tomorrow :eyes:

1 Like

First off
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @Hellchaser
Hope you have a really great day and enjoy your birthday!!! :partying_face::partying_face::sparkles:
And yeah I practically procrastinate this -

Summary

EVERYTHING!!!

Yes I’m just like you… Don’t worry. I have like 2782949287374882383 projects and assignments and also my last year school exams :sob::sob::sob: and I’m sitting here in the corner of my room procrastinating :expressionless:

1 Like

My uni projects and portfolio’s. :weary:

1 Like

I have to write notes about my lecture still, I have two assignments due In two days that I didn’t start and one presentation that I have yet to do :see_no_evil:

Looking over my personal statement for grad school yet again (as if I didn’t have it edited about 30-something times already). Deadlines are soon!

I do everything at the last moment. If they give me a project for three years, I will start doing it in the last days. I can only work under pressure. I bought an iPad to do my work faster, but I ended up playing games.

My schoolwork