What are your Duolingo Accounts?

There’s threads dedicated to your Wattpad, ZEPETO, Instagram, Episode profile on the app username, and many more other ones asking for your username for something, but not one on this so I decided to make it! :bird:

Anyways, what is your Duolingo account? :green_heart:

1 Like

Well, if it ever does come to you, feel free to write it down :wink:

Bump! :face_with_monocle:

In case you don’t know what Duolingo is, it’s a website/app where you can learn languages. There’s more stuff about it that you can find out by doing a quick web search. You can even create an account (well duh). I’ve been learning French on it and a few other languages. Feel free to mention your username AND the language(s) you are learning :smile:

My account is itz_christinaaaa, and I’m learning Spanish. :grin:

Wow, that’s cool, you’re the first person to respond with a Duolingo account on this thread :smile: I wish you good luck on your journey :smile_cat: :heart:

1 Like

I checked out your account, you have a zero day streak :scream: But then again, so do I :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

P.S I will follow back your accounts if you want me to, just let me know! :sparkling_heart:

Bump <3

Anyone else have Duolingo? :tada:

Bump! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I follow back anyone from the Forums BTW <3

Bump :kissing_cat:

Bump <3

Bump :heart: :blue_heart:

Bump :cherry_blossom:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.