What are your favorite 1 LI stories?

I wanna know what stories have gotten you giddy or just happy? Mine was definitely Jaded Love, Daredevil, and Toothbrush! Also wanted to read then just in case ya’ll have some! :heartbeat:

Also, don’t promote your stories here! Thank you!

3 Likes

I am loving FT: Seven Wishes by @thategyptianwriter lately, it’s such a cute story with 1 LI!

1 Like

thanks you so much for sharing !! :’.>

1 Like

Oh course!

I also don’t know how I forgot but Lucid Dream by @Athlin and Someone Else’s Hero by @nals are absolutely outstanding’

2 Likes

omg !! i’ve read someone else’s hero and it was so good !! i’ve also had lucid dream on my favorites but haven’t really noticed it till now lmao :heartbeat:

1 Like

Cannot recommend it enough, the directing is out of this world and I am so in love with characters!

2 Likes

-Finding Sunshine by Bri
-Max and Robin by Kelsey
-Greetings from California by Zaphkiel

1 Like

i agree they were pure and innocent it makes my heart melt :sob:

1 Like

One of my favourites: One Final Chance by @LynnAnn

1 Like

Thank you so much @HazelJ :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

-Stay the night by Earlgraytea
-fangs and paws by blue paw
-mindreaders by Alusza
Stolen moments by Indigo
iridescent by indigo

I absolutely LOVE! these

1 Like

Ahh thank you Agata!! :pleading_face::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

Omg! Hi Its true though I Love all your stories! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

AUSTENTATIOUSSS!! definitely my favorite episode story to date. honorable mentions go to barely mine, i married a knight, the lake, !!TOOTHBRUSH!!, and the arrangement

I only read 1 LI stories but I love Rockstar in my bed! Idk the LI really gives me guy vibes like a man wrote him himself??

My sister’s crush by Melissa LaVone I think :slight_smile:
I read it too!

yes i think that might be the one thank you! i just thought you could change the name but you cant :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah but she also has an episode original story from that one where you probably can change the name I think :slight_smile:

ahh i just checked and you cant sadly, are there other stories that are exactly like this one where you can change the name? lol