What are your favorite story genre's?

I’ve been using episode for at least 2 years now, (on and off for a little bit though) and I realize my favorite genre’s are romance, drama, and fantasy. which is generally the popular opinion
I do love comedy in the stories, but I don’t specifically go to the comedy category.
The reason why I push away from horror is because I scare very easily when watching a movie, and episode stories are like movies in way, so i’ve just avoided them.
And mystery…I don’t have anything against it, honestly I don’t even know why I haven’t read a mystery story yet.

But enough about me, what are your favorite genre’s? why is it your favorite? do you have a story you’d like to recommend for me? maybe a horror one!?

if someone recommends me a horror story and I like it…kudos too you lol

6 Likes

My favorites are romance and comedy! I absolutely adore romance (except toxic LIs no) and comedy always make me feel happy when I’m down. (too bad I suck at adding comedy into my story though.) I like fantasy but more specifically vampire stories lol.

2 Likes

same, I love a good rom-com.
Fantasy is also so much fun to read because it’s taking you into another world which is so cool :laughing:
toxic LI’s can walk out the door cuz their not wanted :raised_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Romance! for episode stories
And i usually love romance movies and Drama Series.

And I read Trapped by @Alusza it’s adventure ans it’s amazzzing!!! :sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

My favorite genres are horror and fantasy, especially if both of them are combined. By the way, if there are some good horror or fantasy stories anyone can recommend to me, feel free to PM me! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My fav genre is comdey/romance/fantasy and horror …my story have it all tho :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mystery and romance. :vulcan_salute:t5:

2 Likes

ooo i’ll check that story out. I love me some drama and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Horror is not my forte but I’m down to read any of the stories you recommend.
I think I’m more of a mellow horror person if anything.

1 Like

Ooo, what’s your story? I’m intrigued. :heart:

1 Like

rom-coms, drama and fantasy forever!
i only write and published drama stories and am only writing romance and drama

i’m too scared to try thriller or horror :sweat_smile:
so whenever my friends ask me to play a horror or thriller game w them and they go like “it’s not scary!” and i’m like “okay let’s try it”

2 seconds later…

“I DONT WANNA PLAY ANY MORE GAMES W U SORRY” :joy:

story of my life :woman_shrugging: :joy:

1 Like

My favorite genres have to be mystery and fantasy. I especially love mystery and/or fantasy stories thay have a romance side plot.

1 Like

omg yeaa

1 Like

GIRLL SAMEEE
I absolutely CANNOT with thriller or horror game (movies included).
I’m a crier so If something is scary I WILL cry about it :sob:
I’m only giving episode horror a chance because it’s mostly reading rather than actually seeing the scary stuff. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

omgyeaa
but i’m still not brave enuf to even read horror- :joy:

2 Likes

lol, i’ll probably cry while reading but it’ll be worth it if the story is good :sweat_smile: :joy:

My favorite genres are horror / thriller and romance

3 Likes

nice, a lot more people like horror than I thought…
I mean I don’t get how ya’ll can get through it without having nightmares and shit, but kudos to you. :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

1 Like

Can me suggest mine.
1- Game of underworld. Horror and fantasy.
2- Wishes - Horror
3- Nostrum - Thrille

1 Like

I like romance and drama. I do like fantasy too, but I am quite picky about the fantasy stories I can get into… sometimes they spend too much time building the world and forget about the characters and sometimes the characters are great but the world doesn’t make sense to me… if that makes sense :joy:
Romance and drama is always fun for me, some issue keeping people apart, secrets and lies, I love it!

1 Like