What are your favorite underrated songs

As the title asks, let’s see some of those underrated songs.

I will go first. Before we say goodbye by Prozak.

3 Likes

Sober by G-Eazy and Charlie Puth - I love that song so much!

3 Likes

I will have to check it out.

1 Like

Same, love this song! :blush:

1 Like

Hope you’ll like it as much as I do :wink:

1 Like

Omg wouldn’t have thought that I’d find someone who knows it as well so fast :heart_eyes: Charlie Puth’s part is amazingggg

2 Likes

Yess I just love his voice :heart_eyes: I sadly don’t see much appreciation of him either lol but at least I know another person now!:joy:

2 Likes

Yes I love his voice too and basically nearly all of his songs :heart_eyes: And his newest music video is hilarious

1 Like

We ought to have a Charlie Puth appreciation thread :joy:

1 Like

Lmao yes!! :joy: I think I really began listening to him after We Don’t Talk Anymore and haven’t stopped since, his voice is just addicting :slight_smile:

1 Like

We definitely should do that! :joy::joy:

1 Like

For me it was “How long” and “The Way I Am” aaahhhh love all his songs

1 Like

Maybe it will grow as big as the thick as thieves fan thread :joy:

1 Like

idk if it’s underrated but “Tears of Gold” by Faouzia :DD

Such bops! :heart_eyes: Ahahah most likely :grin:

1 Like

can you hold me by NF

2 Likes

I have recently fell in love with Hope by Lucidious! The lyrics speak to me on a personal level and I love the buildup in the last verse. Such a beautiful song!

NF is very talented lyricist! His music is powerful and has helped me through a lot.

3 Likes

OH I KNOWW THATTT I’LL REGRET THISSS WHEN IMMMM SOOBBBBBEERRRRRR OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH :full_moon_with_face:

Ooh and to be back on topic:
Beautiful strabger//finally by halsey and clementine by her too are some songs that i lovee, they dont get the attention they deserve :pensive:

2 Likes

And out of love by alessia cara is a beautiful song :blob_hearts:

oh i love charlie and the song sober :joy:

welp I like Martin Garrix’s song, There for you(everybody i talk to have no clue who he is) and NF’s Let you Down. (that song has amazing vocals🙈)

3 Likes