WHAT ARE YOUR HABITS? (besides scrolling, social media and more scrolling through your phone)

So its summer here and basically what I do is wake up, take a bath, eat then scroll my way to my sleepiness and ofc I repeat everything. I’m curious about what you guys do besides what I do. Go on and type freellyyy… :sunny:

and i would love to be a friend of yours so dm me :wink:

4 Likes

Ehh…I should probably not put them on here, coz let’s just say you don’t wanna know. :smirk::smirk::joy::joy:

Hmm…probs just existing, getting drunk, dying.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I would love to know but I think the others wouldn’t :joy: I got a degree for existing :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

uhm I sleep ? and uhm if I’m not on my phone the I’m on my laptop? yeah my life isn’t really that exciting

2 Likes

Wake up, eat, bathroom routine, study, sing, sing, sigh, gym, study. Repeat :sweat_smile:

1 Like

don’t worry sis, we’re totally the same :>
it came to a point where I asked people what they do, to find people of my kind who just lay down HAHAHAH :wink:

1 Like

Okay, seriously what? You’re a singer, you go to the gym? Okay, there’s a beautiful package here though its not for sale :joy:

Ew.

2 Likes

if you wanna be friends, talk, or something I am so free (but not rn cause my parents are strict :slight_smile:)

oh no.

My habits:

• Technology 24/7 (been cutting down that addiction.)
  • Singin’ Radio Ga Ga
  • Goin’ to le mall :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Backyard froot parites :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Saying yummeh.
2 Likes

Whyzaz?

1 Like

she didn’t want anyone to know about what she does HAHAHHA

1 Like

Okay do i sense a fellow Queen fan?

1 Like

Yeeeyeee I luvvvg Queeeeeennnn :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not a she, but kk :wink:

1 Like

Loolzzaa :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

I am so sorry :(( please forgive me

1 Like

Looollll :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’z ok, @anon71852408’s used tu it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omfg tho…u hilarious :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

1 Like