WHAT ARE YOUR HABITS? (besides scrolling, social media and more scrolling through your phone)

Okay I’m gonna message you when my parents release me from prison :wink:

1 Like

Yeeyee yummeh :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’m about to enter prison bye everyone and yeah share your habits

Lol it’s ok. Happens a lot. :laughing::upside_down_face:

Aww byezaz my fellow ratzol :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

What does it mean? I am not a singer, but I practice, yes, I go to the gym. I didn’t get it🧐

1 Like
  • Writing so many diary entries in one day
  • Going to the gym almost every day
  • Sleeping for a very long time because I’m a lazy butt
  • Reading loads of Episode stories
  • Ranting in general
  • Hanging around with my cat
  • Playing on the PS4
  • Shopping on eBay or at the shopping centre
  • Chewing gum when I’m anxious or bored
  • Drinking lots of coffee (mainly vanilla/hazelnut/caramel flavoured white coffee)
1 Like

Queen fan? :eyes:

2 Likes
  • drinking lots of coffee
  • probably caring for baby pigeons/doves
  • listening to music
  • hanging out with my bestie 'cause he’s fun and sometimes life sucks
1 Like

technology really does take up a lot of my time… between episode in general, instagram, snapchat, and my schooling which is online (i’m homeschooled), i don’t have much time to do anything else. i’ve been trying to decrease the time i’ve been spending on it though.

my hobbies other than that… i exercise, play and take care of my animals (i have one dog and just rescued three kittens), play with my brother, help my mom around the house, and i like to go shopping but i don’t go very often.

1 Like

Yeeeeeeeeyeee :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sleeping, coffee, studying, drawing, drinking and then sleeping again hah, pretty boring tbh

1 Like

Sleep, eat, repeat. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Stealing peoples food~
Watch nostalgic children videos~
Go on episode~
Watch you tube instead of studying~
Eat all of the ice cream in the freezer~
and so on~~~~~~~

1 Like

Sing, be sarcastic, complimenting my friends, feeling kinda left out, sleep, eat unhealthy stuff, cry, be anxious, procrastinate, pull through and do all my homework the day it’s due :sparkling_heart::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, its just because I don’t do any of those things hhahhahaha

Thanks for sharingg, you got a very productive day planned always :open_mouth:. I envy you!

1 Like

I’m not allowed to drink coffee :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh poor you :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah technology does take up a lot of time! I’m glad you got to rescue three kittens :heart: