What are your most recent emojis

:sob::sparkling_heart::joy::eyes::grin::leaves::relaxed::sparkles::heart::roll_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pensive::woman_shrugging:t5::blue_heart::disappointed::sweat_smile::heart_eyes::relieved::blush::partying_face::upside_down_face::thinking::brain::cry::worried::frowning_face_with_open_mouth::smirk::grimacing:πŸ₯²:weary:

3 Likes

:thinking::flushed::astonished:

What’s more confidential than a :eggplant:??? :eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

THIS!!! :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

:rofl::pregnant_woman:t4::sun_with_face::hospital::running_woman:t5::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woman_facepalming:t4::fire::roll_eyes::clap:t5::wave:t5::thinking::woman_shrugging:t4::flushed::computer::ok_hand:t5::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eyes::eggplant::astonished::pray:t5::sleeping_bed::grin::raised_hands:t5::wink::dollar::unamused::100::triumph:

Yes…I have a :eggplant:…

I literally just used this to ask somebody else a question about what could be more β€œ secret ” than the :eggplant: that they already used !!! :thinking:

2 Likes

:unamused::cold_sweat::sweat_smile::disappointed::horse::heart_eyes::camera::movie_camera::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::fallen_leaf::leaves::rose::blush::point_left:t2::point_right:t2::heart::green_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::paw_prints::dog::sob::relaxed::scream::sleeping::v:t2:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil::pleading_face::heart::purple_heart::two_hearts::sob::joy::weary::heart_eyes::hot_face::pensive::relieved::grimacing::confounded::grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::crazy_face::laughing::sleepy::butterfly::thinking::shushing_face::yawning_face::smirk::cherries::unamused::smiley::partying_face::roll_eyes::scream:

My recent emojis won’t change plus there’s a bunch of them I don’t want there :sob:

2 Likes

:joy: :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :purple_heart: :wink: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl::cancer::eight_pointed_black_star::hamster::ok_hand:t5::cactus::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::vs::closed_umbrella::christmas_tree::hospital::evergreen_tree::leo::dog::cat::eyeglasses::smirk::pill::libra::thinking::dragon_face::mouse::pig2::cricket::u7121::white_flower::woman_shrugging:t4::dragon::dart::spider:

I went for a walk and was listening to music :notes: on my phone :iphone:. 80% of the emojis used randomly came from my phone selecting them while it was in my pocket! :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Bump!

Mine: :white_heart::see_no_evil::two_hearts::cloud::sparkles:

3 Likes

This looks so angelic for some reason

3 Likes

:joy::sob::heart::tada::heart_eyes::cherry_blossom::rainbow::tired_face::notes::gun::rose::hocho::skull_and_crossbones:
:building_construction::smirk::muscle::grinning::broken_heart::persevere::ant::fu::full_moon_with_face::upside_down_face::point_up_2:t6::flushed::sweat_smile:
:grin::heavy_heart_exclamation::roll_eyes::smiling_imp:

lmao so random and the one between rainbow and music is way too inappropriate combined with the one under it :confounded:

2 Likes

This looks like it could be its own aesthetic

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::relieved::blush::smirk::slightly_frowning_face::roll_eyes::flushed::tired_face::weary::sleepy::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::hot_face::drooling_face::shushing_face::worried::astonished::gemini::rofl::laughing::joy::heart_eyes::heartbeat::eye::hole:

3 Likes

:purple_heart::eyes::revolving_hearts::slightly_smiling_face::exploding_head::anguished::innocent::crown::relaxed::relieved::sunny::upside_down_face::joy::blush::christmas_tree::high_heel::yawning_face::rofl::+1:t3::sparkles::star_struck::confused::-1::laughing::crescent_moon::flushed::eggplant::banana:πŸ₯Έ :peach:
Yea. I like my veggies. :eyes:

3 Likes

:two_hearts::flushed::pensive::ocean::dancing_men::boom::earth_americas::dancer::woman_mage::japanese_goblin: :eagle::person_climbing:‍♂:skull:

3 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand::sob::skull_and_crossbones::nail_care::snowflake::flushed::eye::lips:πŸ₯²:woozy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::eyes::sneezing_face::hot_face::relieved::raised_hands::raising_hand_woman::face_with_monocle::broken_heart::black_heart::thinking::heart_eyes::pleading_face::smirk::rofl::see_no_evil::grinning::sparkles:πŸ«”:scream::writing_hand::slightly_smiling_face::face_vomiting::arrow_down_small::point_down::star_struck::space_invader::crazy_face::smiley::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:white_heart::clown_face:🀌🏼πŸ₯Έ:new_moon_with_face::face_vomiting::sparkles::pleading_face::blue_heart::unamused::relaxed::grinning::sob::persevere::zap::mask::thinking::smiley::heart::crescent_moon::smirk::confused:πŸ₯²:man:t6:β€πŸ¦°:relieved::butterfly::raised_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face::broken_heart::laughing:

2 Likes

Girl-
I think eggplants are fruit?

3 Likes

:scream::last_quarter_moon_with_face::heart_eyes::joy::weary::rofl::hot_face::eye::hole::cowboy_hat_face::open_mouth::heart::face_with_thermometer::sleeping::crazy_face::neutral_face::pensive::sob::blush::sparkles::expressionless::paw_prints::heartbeat::laughing::gemini::astonished::worried::shushing_face::drooling_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::sleepy::tired_face::flushed::roll_eyes::slightly_frowning_face::smirk: I use most of them ironically

I also have the glasses and fake nose emoji but that wasn’t available for me to put down.

2 Likes