What are your most recent emojis

:scream::last_quarter_moon_with_face::heart_eyes::joy::weary::rofl::hot_face::eye::hole::cowboy_hat_face::open_mouth::heart::face_with_thermometer::sleeping::crazy_face::neutral_face::pensive::sob::blush::sparkles::expressionless::paw_prints::heartbeat::laughing::gemini::astonished::worried::shushing_face::drooling_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::sleepy::tired_face::flushed::roll_eyes::slightly_frowning_face::smirk: I use most of them ironically

I also have the glasses and fake nose emoji but that wasnโ€™t available for me to put down.

2 Likes

:pray::person_fencing::-1::smiley::grinning::dizzy_face::slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::neutral_face::woozy_face::lying_face::frowning_face_with_open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::sweat_smile::hushed::mask:๐Ÿซ‚ :yum: :upside_down_face::relieved::face_with_raised_eyebrow::partying_face::innocent::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink::rofl::kissing_closed_eyes::grin::joy:
when i spam emojis

โ€˜iโ€™m gonna cry :yum::smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face::face_with_monocle::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley:โ€™

3 Likes

:arrow_upper_left::poop::woman_facepalming::heart::grinning::arrow_up_down::arrow_right::arrow_left::smiling_imp::roll_eyes::face_vomiting::arrow_up::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::unamused::carrot::gift::tongue::tada::partying_face::rofl::wave:t2::business_suit_levitating:t2::kissing_heart::pleading_face::+1:t2::dog::butterfly::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::family_man_woman_girl::dancing_women:โ€โ™€ The directions were from when I was texting my friend directions to where I was and the party ones were from new year. Iโ€™m suddenly realizing that I never use emojis haha.

3 Likes

:rofl::eyes::sleeping::dancer:t5::house::bulb::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woman_facepalming:t4::running_man::+1:t5::confetti_ball::heart::joy::sun_with_face::books::pizza::soap::tipping_hand_woman:t4::thinking::pleading_face::cheese::thought_balloon::ok_hand:t5::football::woman_shrugging:t4::sweat_smile::hot_pepper::writing_hand:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::swimming_woman:t5:

I think :thinking: my most recent batch of emojis are pretty basic this tome around!!!

1 Like

Wait thereโ€™s a soap emoji?!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

In the objects section near the toilet :toilet:/ shower :shower:/ bathtub :bathtub:!!!

1 Like

:soap: oh wow thatโ€™s beautiful :pleading_face:

1 Like

:fu:t2::star_struck:๐Ÿชฑ :running_woman:t3: :monkey::green_apple: :blush::roll_eyes::tada::slightly_smiling_face::sob::grin::woman_facepalming:t2::white_check_mark::partying_face::upside_down_face::relaxed::apple::joy::sparkles::nauseated_face::heart::slightly_frowning_face::relieved:๐Ÿซ :white_heart: :yawning_face:
man Iโ€™m basic

2 Likes

:flushed:

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

:thinking: I never thought of :soap: being beautifulโ€ฆ but then again cleanliness is next to godlinessโ€ฆ so I guess from that perspective it is beautiful :woman_shrugging:t4: :+1:t5:

2 Likes

LMAO Iโ€™m dead :rofl:

1 Like

Iโ€™m getting apple jack cereal vibes from this

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

:joy: guess my username makes sense now!

3 Likes

Shhhh

2 Likes

Lmaooo i didnโ€™t notice your username was applejacks as well!!!

2 Likes