What are your opinions on this?

A M*FIA LGBTQ+ story.

Yes or No?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends

0 voters

5 Likes

Well it’s depends beacuse some mafia stories have toxic LIs and romanticize toxic relationships but if yours have none of them, then it’s fine.

5 Likes

It’s not gonna have a toxic LI, it’s just gonna be a normal LI, who has no idea his dad is actually in charge of the M*fia.

2 Likes

Also, if you pressed “Depends”, then give a reason why, please and thank you.

Also, keep in mind that I am only 14, so please be kind when writing your opinion and thank you.

3 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Ok, sorry.

1 Like

Nope, you’re completely fine, but whenever I do polls and someone presses Depends, they usually don’t give a reason why :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Depends if it has good directing, memorable characters, decent plot, and is well-written.

2 Likes

It will definitely! I’ve been coding for a while now, so it will definetly have advanced directing, an interesting plot and SEVERAL plot Twists! Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it :pray:

2 Likes

Look there are tons of Mafia stories and they are all toxic and stupid and simple. Just adding LGBTQ+ to a story like that won’t make any less difference to how good it is, it’s up to you to subvert expectations with this story and make it not toxic. No mafia game I’ve read would be any better if some of the LIs are the same gender as MC, it’s the story that counts, and considering it’s a mafia story it probably won’t be good unless you make it good.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input. Although, I at first thought that you were being rude, I completely get your point! Although, the plot is not about that really at all. The main plot is about the guy coming out to his family, after meeting the LI. But then later in the story they will figure out that the LI’s dad is actually in charge of the Italian M*fia.

I completely get your opinion, but, this story will not be about the M*fia, or romanticizing anything about it. I hope I cleared up any confusion, and thank you for your input.

2 Likes

Also, that was a LOT of words :joy:

I clicked depends because I usually don’t read mafia romances in general because I’m more into drama and fantasy. However, I’ll give it a try if the plot isn’t cliche and has nice directing and all that! (Bonus points if its not completely focused on the romance between them although I’d love some romance. I’d just really enjoy getting action/drama/plot twists) :black_heart:

1 Like

:pleading_face:

Thank you so much! I’m usually not a fan of Mafia stories in general, but I read one called Bullet in my Heart and it is an amazing LGBTQ+ Mafia story, and it has a really amazing plot line. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ooo i might try that out too! and npp gl w ur story <3

1 Like

In that case it’s great!

1 Like

Yay! :crazy_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.