What are your opinions?

As a strong independent woman I always find it hard to let other people help me so when this charming hunk of a man says he would LOVE to spoil me I don’t want to accept it… I don’t like the idea of owing someone and my pride doesn’t know how to accept it… Im also worried that if we got serious he would try to buy me things to make up for his mistakes and I definitely don’t want that…

If you were in my shoes what would you do? :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

This is going to sound like the most cliche advice and I’m sorry if it’s not helpful but I 100% believe you should follow your intuition on things like this. It’s almost never steered me wrong

1 Like

I usally hear the a guy who wanna buy you is not worth. but honestly my best relationship was with that kind of man, though I did not let him buy me. which can be kinda a strugle. though we had some pretty show scenes with me paying before food even gets to the table.

1 Like

I don’t know if he’s trying to “buy me” I just think that’s his love language that and maybe physical touch but it’s more my own head not being able to accept it because I’m so used to doing everything on my own thar it feels weird to be spoiled :woman_shrugging:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.