What are your pet peeves that really annoy you?

Pleasee this is so funny :raised_back_of_hand: :sob: I get why tho!!

2 Likes

Same, especially people!

1 Like

I think that could be Misophonia or Misokinesia

1 Like

hmm that’s pretty interesting. I never thought about that

1 Like

My biggest pet peeve is people correcting me. Honestly have no idea why, but it really angers me :rofl:

Dry messages. I struggle with knowing tones on messages, so if you say “K” or a short answer, I hienftly can’t tell what you mean :joy: I know that’s a problem on my behalf, but if I send a big message and get “ok” idk if you can’t be bothered to talk or not , yenno?

1 Like

Ugh, I have a habit of correcting people for fun. :joy: but hate when it happens to me. :unamused:
And yeah I never just send “K” because I have a hard time understanding what people mean and don’t want people to think I come off that way.(effect of trust issues)

1 Like

Okay so this question is sooo accurate rn :sweat_smile: Yesterday, my brother was eating in the same room as I was studying. And he never did this before, but as I’m older I start to hear such strange noises from his mouth. It’s so annoying! I even shouted at him if he could stop with the smacking, but he said that he’s just eating as a normal person and that I should chill out :joy: So yeah, for me, it’s smacking so loud that you can’t even keep your mouth shut and you just have to scream :ok_hand:

1 Like

I swear siblings should have jobs that require being really annoying. They would be over-qualified. :joy:

1 Like

That’s so true! :joy:

1 Like

When people assume everyone is a girl on the forums. I know it can be an accident/habit, but it can alienate a community of people on here who don’t identify as such.

1 Like

It’s always just safe to use they because it fits whatever people identify as. When I made a new friend in the community I at first put she with * to say that I am not sure what their pronouns where but it just makes more sense to use neutral pronouns and such unless stated otherwise. I can understand why that would be annoying.

1 Like

When people smack while eating lol

1 Like

I thought that said “when people snack” at first. :joy: Maybe I am hungry or blind or both. :joy:

Lmao

1 Like