What are your pet peeves while reading episode stories?

finally! a reply!

1 Like

-Bad grammar.
-Unnatural lip shades or eye colors in non-fantasy stories.
-Very, very, bad directing. (I usually don’t mind basic directing, but if you have nothing else going for your story, it’s not good to have awful directing.)
-Bad boys as love interests where they treat the MC very toxic-ally.
-Mafia and Gang stories where the Mafia is romanticized.

15 Likes

When the main character does something stupid for no reason.

14 Likes

The cliche love triangles :grimacing:
Or bad character development. I need to have a good understanding of the character in the story or I can’t continue.

9 Likes

Yeah, I hate love triangles.

7 Likes

Oh babe I have a VAULT! :fire: :fire: :fire:

• When the romance is too fast and the Li is absolute horse shit.

• Tacky characters in non-fantasy stories

• Revealing outfits to school. Like B R U H. The girls be wearing clothes that low-key make them look like club addicts or strippers, and the guys feel the need to show all of god’s green earth their armpits, like bro put some ACTUAL clothes on, armpits ain’t cute, and y’all gon’ get dress-coded.

• When we can’t CC BUT the MC looks super fucking basic and doesn’t have a specific ethnicity, they just don’t want us to remove them blue eyes.

• The minority sidekid who think that their sexuality/ethnicity is their entire personality. Sweetie it ain’t.

• When the li forces you to tell/do something using flirts/teases.

• Mean girls with no personality.

• Stupid and high key self absorbed MCs.

• The cheating MCs.

• Bad Boys.

23 Likes

Ohmygosh I hate it when the MC wears like a crop top and shorts to school, like how can she wear that without getting dress-coded? :slight_smile:

11 Likes

oMg! sHe PrObAbLy gOt DrEsScOdEd AnD mEt tHe BaD bOy!

10 Likes

Also, the cliche where the MC and the bad boy sit next to each bEcAuse tHat’s the ONly avaliAble seat and conveniently there is suddenly a project you have to do with your seat partner wHo jUst sO haPpEns tO be The BaD boY. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

fuck bad boys get them shits outta here they toxic, have horrible taste in fashion, and they are just fuckboys tryna look badass. But like, honey, yelling at women and going to bars ain’t epic.

You lowkey shitted on the baby project lmao

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Ahhh! My cat just spilled water literally everywhere.

4 Likes

Oh shit lmao

3 Likes

Oof. It got all over my sister’s laptop.

3 Likes

Rest in piece laptop.

7 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

I send my goodbye wishes

3 Likes

:joy:

I think the laptop will be fine though, it’s been soaked in water like 32798057 times.

4 Likes

What kind of Laptop the gods does your sister own :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s kind of a crappy Laptop lol.

3 Likes

Old but Gold

3 Likes