What are your struggle codes?

If you have a problem with codes. I can help you so well!

2 Likes

I’m a complete idiot when it comes to coding. I can’t even get passed putting down the background and an overlay. I need help figuring out how to get my character to sit at the desk overlay typing. No matter what I try; she’s behind the chair at the desk and it’s just there. I’m trying to create a desk in her bedroom with her sitting at it working.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you need to layer it.

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlh9xB3l6Gw

I know it was complicated codes. But need to practice from overlays. It is okay that we made a mistake never perfect overlays some easy or hard.

Hey I need help finding out how to make the characters slide in while having it zoom. I figured it out, but right after they slide in and the zoom is over their animation doesn’t continue and they stop moving, I can’t figure it out.

Uhh, I am confused right now. Just send me a picture of what are you try to say something.

You need to use the THEN command

sorry for the late response, but this is my script

can you give me an example?

Sure!

Example:

@LEAH walks to spot 0.866 156 201 in zone 1 AND LEAH is talk_whisper_worried THEN LEAH starts talk_whisper_worried AND LEAH faces left

Oh my god thank you! It worked, I’ve been stuck on this for weeks.

Wait mine?

Yup

1 Like

Oh lmao well then you’re welcome! :purple_heart:

Thank for show up a picture. You need to use the THEN

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.