What are your thoughts about a polygamous relationship story?

Suppose the Mc likes two LI’s. The males are straight etc. Only have a relationship with the female.

2 Likes

not my thing, and i wouldn’t read it, but some people might be into that so go for it :-0

5 Likes

Alright thanks!

I mean, if they’re happy and it’s consensual then good for them. I personally wouldn’t read this because I’ve been moving away from romance stories all together.

3 Likes

Ok, Thanks!

1 Like

I think I would read a story like that. Honestly, whenever there’s more than 1 LI I have trouble deciding and would prefer to just date them all :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve seen it before, but in a movie and not an episode story. But still, I think it is an interesting idea of a relationship and no cliché, which is valuable these days. So I would 100% read this type of story :heart: But at the same time, I think that for an episode story the coding with 2 LI’s can be quite difficult, and even more if you’re just starting out :thinking:

2 Likes

omg innit! That’s why I wanted to give it a try.

Yeah get what you mean…Illsee what i can do about it xx

This could definitely be a really interesting story. I can’t say I’m personally into it or that I’d reach for this type of thing, but I’m sure many out there who are into poly relationships would love a story like this. There are a few stories I’ve read where you can choose to be with one of the individual love interests, or both at the same time but the whole story wasn’t poly-focused.

I would definitely read the story lol in real life love is love and if that makes them happy so be it

1 Like

I would certainly read it, I would just put a warning in the description so people who wouldn’t be interested could decide not to read it. I think you would get some backlash if you didn’t.

Well I think there should always be the choice in it. I usually end up liking one li more than the other(s) so that’s just where I’m coming from

I’d read it, it might be fun. But I think the reader should be able to choose the ending (whether they’d want to be with just one LI or two).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.