What are your thoughts and opinions on the different Episode styles?

• Ink
  • Limelight

0 voters

Maybe do a poll to see lol

I prefer ink 100% :joy:

Ooh! Thank you! That was a good idea! Also, I prefer ink over limelight too but if ink is just gonna be thrown down the drain because of limelight, I thought I’d give it a shot lol… I also kind of just wanted to see what y’all think about the different styles but I really don’t wanna change my style on my story from ink to limelight :disappointed_relieved: but I’m not sure yet…

1 Like

Maybe make one of each :joy:

I’d say it’s actually the opposite lol. It seems like more people prefer INK over LL, myself included! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

INK is winning!!! :joy::grinning:

That’s actually a really good idea! Maybe after I publish the first few chapters I can start on a limelight version… But I’ll see what’s going on then and decide from there lol

1 Like

I am so relieved @Rune.episode, @goth.gaia, and @Teahwalker because I’ve always preferred ink and have never really liked LL so I was really worried when I was on the forums and like
no one likes ink… I am glad I did this because I was considering changing my story but I actually don’t think it would be that good in LL because I’ve never really read it…

2 Likes

Believe me I think every one else likes ink better than LL
In my opinion Ink is better and I love it much better than LL

2 Likes

Yes, I totally agree! I am just glad that there are some people who agree lol

1 Like

I think you should always write story in style that you like

3 Likes

I feel you, INK is my baby lol. No matter how hard I try, I literally can’t get myself on the Limelight Express. :sweat_smile:
But hey, even if people didn’t like INK as much as LL, you should still write what you want to write in whatever style you’d like and prefer! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I know… I was really torn because I wanted to write in a style I personally liked but I also didn’t want to publish a story and everyone hate it just because it was in ink… But I really agree because I just don’t think I would’ve been able to write a good story without really understanding/liking the LL version… Ugh, I’m so glad I got other peoples opinions because otherwise I probably would’ve made the wrong decision and been upset with myself later on… This speech also goes for you @goth.gaia lolol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Good luck and happy writing :heart:
And after all you are not writing story for people to like you are writing story for you to like, there are a lot of people with different opinions so you should always listen to yourself

3 Likes

Also if this is your first story and you ever need help directing let me know lol

1 Like

Okay! Thank you so much! I’ll keep that in mind!

1 Like

And btw wish you good luck while writing this story! :+1::four_leaf_clover::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tysm!

1 Like