What are your thoughts if you look back?

Hey guys!

What do you think when rereading your first story/chapter you’ve every made? What is something you know now but had no clue of back in the day about writing/directing?

Let’s talk about it! Haha

8 Likes

I wrote a story but never published it, and now that I look back at it… it was too short, it was really boring :joy: the directing wasn’t good​:confounded:

1 Like

Hahahah yeah with a story being boring is something I still struggle with. What was your story ‘bout?

1 Like

I used to only read mafia type stories, so it was going to be about that… I know, I know. It was the typical Mafia story. MC had a boyfriend, on her wedding day with the mafia dude she was going to run away, her father kills her boyfriend, but he doesn’t die and then he was going to come back to her life but she had already fallen in love with the other dude, but the ex was going to mess up their relationship, so boring and cliche. Just thankful I didn’t publish it.

That was a rollercoaster to read HDHDH

1 Like

But there is nothing wrong with enjoying a good ol’ mafia story

1 Like

HAHA sorry​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

How badly I want to tell you ‘bout mine but I’m still working on my first story ahhaha

1 Like

No spoilers ? :confused: let me know when you publish it? I’d love to read it.

1 Like

It’s a drama story about a lifeguard ahha

Did I spoil you enough?

1 Like

Can I get your insta? Would love to know when you publish yours <3

1 Like

I don’t have a episode related insta :confused: I should really make one. But I’ve already published my story :blush: it’s an improvement from that first story I wrote…

So you’re just going to tell me that you have a story without telling me the name :pleading_face:
But you really should make a instagram for episode! It will benefit you

1 Like

Eternal Love wnebebhedb🤭 and I knowww

1 Like

I basically knew nothing. The plot of my first story was good, but nothing else. No spot directing/overlays/zooms :woozy_face:

1 Like

Your profile picture does match your mood I think Hdhdhdh

1 Like

My first story was pure trash lol. It’s now archived.
I wish I’d known back then that I’m someone who writes much better when I plan first.

Hahhshs you just went for it. Where did you thought ‘nope, imma archieve right now’

The moment that we were able to archive stories, I did lol. It had been hidden on my profile for months by this time, but I did complete it firs.t

I’m glad you finished it ahahah but fr was it that bad?