What are your thoughts on bully romances?

Yeah I know still feel kinda bad for what I did tho but I guess it helped because afterwards he was a lot nicer to her :woman_shrugging:t2: I guess with my past I always hate seeing people getting treated badly by others kinda feels like i’m reliving what happened to me if that makes sense :thinking: About a year or two after that happened they moved back to their home state haven’t seen or heard from them since then just hope he was able to deal with whatever issues he had going on, they’re both doing well and their relationship was able to heal.

1 Like

I don’t know. I think people who stoop to that level are irredeemable, no matter how much you try. As a victim, I remember my tormentors, and still have nightmares. They may not remember me as after all these years, but I still remember them. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

that is very true. I remember this guy in my class a couple of years ago. He was awful. He would always say horrible things to me (I won’t go into detail coz it’s too much effort hahaha) but basically, everyone thought that he had a crush on me. And everyone thought I had a crush on him back because I was getting mad and yelling at him. The point is, it got so out of hand that my mental health got so terrible, and his actions kept escalating to the point where the police got involved. People still thought he had a crush on me, and that I was just being difficult. So I guess, you’re right in a way- it kind of sets up that whole idea where if I guy is mean to you, it’s because he likes you, and females can’t have feelings without people thinking they like him back? It’s really dumb- but I guess these stories have some influence over the bias placed in our minds…

<3

2 Likes

They shouldn’t do these stories at all

2 Likes

Yeah, why would anyone write something that makes no sense?

2 Likes

As someone whose been bullied and felt the pain, every time I read these stories I feel nothing but sad and hatred for the li. Doesn’t help that most of the time the li never really changes as a person and doesn’t even apologize for what they did.

2 Likes