๐Ÿ˜‡ What are your thoughts on stories that make you behave badly? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I like being a good girl lol. I canโ€™t take stories that force me to make bad decisions. What about you? Do you enjoy selecting bad choices to see what will happen in interactive stories?

9 Likes

I like having the choice to be sassy but respectively sassy.

4 Likes

:joy:

As long as it doesnโ€™t make me do something that would be illegal or would go against my morals then Iโ€™m fine with choosing the โ€˜bad/sassyโ€™ ones (:

5 Likes

Yes. I stop reading the story if it is too much.

1 Like

I only make bad decisions when it comes to games like The Sims lol. I feel too guilty playing the bad guy in Episode stories :skull:

2 Likes

Lol. Sims force you to argue with people lol for certain challenges.

I donโ€™t know why I feel guilty as well. It is not real life lol

2 Likes

I was like that too until I got bored, then I made my sims ruin each otherโ€™s lives :sob:

2 Likes

Awe. Thatโ€™s sad

1 Like

I had a hard time killing off players to make new ones

1 Like

I think it mostly depends on choice :thinking:
I like to have a perspective, what could go wrong or well and ofc sometimes I choose with my heart (or what I would do, not character) :smiley:

2 Likes

I made bad decisions before to see several outcomes. Itโ€™s also interesting to see if your character can turn bad because of the choices.

1 Like

I like to have a choice; Iโ€™d prefer to be a good girl but have the choice to occasionally choose a bad option

1 Like

I love it! As someone whoโ€™s naturally timid, usually a goody-two-shoes and a pushover, I love choices that allow me to be the complete opposite.
Bad choices are fun.

5 Likes

Yes I love being bad :joy: irl Iโ€™m considered pretty sweet and I love helping others and making a positive change in the world so itโ€™s fun to be evil in stories or games. In videogames I have quite the kill streak :laughing: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion, but I hate when Iโ€™m forced to make sassy (or you can call them insulting others :new_moon_with_face:) choices. I always prefer to deal everything nicely, even if other person did somthing graviousโ€ฆ That doesnโ€™t give me a reason to humiliate them.

7 Likes

I hate it too and itโ€™s supposed to make the mc look badass?

2 Likes

Ikr? To me it looks stupid :joy: it seems as if authorโ€™s trying hard to stuff her with sass whereas all sheโ€™s being is plain stupid.
If someone is trying to talk to you, you donโ€™t have to go all berserk over them, throwing unnecessary insults and then somehow it becomes badass and sassy :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Itโ€™s completely unnecessary and it seems like itโ€™s forced upon you :no_mouth:

1 Like

It really depends.

2 Likes