What are your top 7 favorite stories?

What are your top 7 favorite Episode stories you’ve read so far?

Mine are:

• Femme Fatale by Mette M. Peleikis

• The Swan Series by katyazz (Season 1: Swan - Pursuit of Justice, Season 2: Swan - Long Lost, and followed by a spin-off: Red-Blood is Thicker Than Water)

• Under You by E R Gurney

• Stay the Night by earlgreytea

• Envy by Cindy Gaultier

• Venomous by Hannah D.

• My Alien Lover by Anyanka

They aren’t necessarily in this order.

10 Likes

Never heard of them. :thinking: I’ll check them out…

1 Like
  1. Ten Steps to Her Door by Nelles
  2. Legally Clueless by Charlie Cee
  3. Daisy by @Bertha
  4. One Bite to Save by @Chocola
  5. Something Like Summer by Daaaissy
  6. The Clumsy Super Girl by @/Marion
  7. Switch by @/Alusza

(Not in this order–but yeah!)

8 Likes

Never heard of those before. But I’ve heard of The Clumsy Super Girl before but never actually read it.

2 Likes

TCSG (The clumsy supergirl) is one of those stories where its perfect to binge read on a late raining Saturday morning with a bag of pretzels :sweat_smile:

I was going to write The Dragon Bride but Im currently reading it (no spoilers please! I’ve been spoiled by accident and was fortunate enough to have a bad memory and forgot!)

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen that one a lot. It’s been blowing up for a while. But I can’t read another story without completing another, I just can’t! :woman_facepalming:t4: But I’ll bookmark it since it’s very popular.

1 Like

Oooh. I might check out The Clumsy Super Girl. Does it have any gem choices, except the support the author if it has any?

And I’m currently reading The Dragon Bride as well! :blush:

1 Like

No it doesn’t! Only to boost points? It’s pretty good if your into fantasy and some action and drama?

1. Chain Reaction - Miss Mj
  2. Living With My Crush - Sandra Gustafsson
    3.Laid Bare - Miss Mj
    4.Filling For My Sugar Daddy - Emily
    5.Becoming Queen Bee - Bronte
    6.Friends or Lovers - Sandra Gustafsson
    7.I Married a Millionaire - earlgreytea
4 Likes

Thank you so much omg :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I read from a mix of categories except Thriller/Horror. Those are too scary for me! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve read Chain Reaction, Living with my Crush, Friends or Lovers, and I Married A Millionaire too! I think that Chain Reaction 1 is better than the second one and I’ll currently also on the third one.

1 Like

Yes, of course!

Oh…that’s a shame :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I know! I really wanted to read Pretty Little Liars because of the mystery but it was just too scary for my liking! if I do read it, I’ll probably be on edge for the next 3 days :joy:

1 Like

I had episode at a pretty young age, like around when it first came out and Pretty Little Liars was the top featured story. But that story had me on edge the entire time. It was good. But I can’t remember it, and I can’t bring myself to reread it since it has gem choices and im a sucker who gives in especially with good thrillers! (Plus they’re plain annoying)

Eclipsis by Victoria Masina
The Devine by Girly
Seeker by Khrema
The Heiress by Baleigh
The Lion’s Heart by Ratanaaa
Something Wicked by Cindy Gaultier
The Witching Season by The Sparrow

3 Likes

Ohh thank you so much! I’m so happy to be on your top 7 story list :pleading_face::heart:

But “Last” isn’t on the title, hehe :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I know…what in the world, why did I type last? :thinking: I know the title by heart :woman_facepalming:t4: oops. Fixed it!

1 Like

It’s fine :rofl:

1 Like

In no particular order:

1. Watch My Six by Laila C.
  2. Hourglass by Natalie S.
  3. The Florist by Samaria Rose
  4. The Fundamentals of Humanity by Victoria Robinson
  5. (Un)Eligible Bachelor by Days
  6. Make Up Your Mind by Bar S.
  7. Flashback Friday by Daisy W.

Narrowing it down to seven was harder than I thought!

1 Like