What art am i allow to use?

i am new writer hare and my friend did do art scene for me
she noticed that i did ask for tattoo of shadowhunters angelic power
i am wondering can that be used on character ?
Am i going to be reported for that ?
i only used muse for my charcater that are models
but my character look little bit different from a model what should i do ?

• please help
1 Like

Hi! No, using those tattoos would not be allowed as they are notable features from a copyrighted work.

1 Like

alright is it then okay to use some tattoo that discribe my character but that is not form any show or anime tattoo ?

1 Like

Of course! If you make up your own, or find inspiration from one you’ve seen, that’s fine. x

2 Likes

i can for eximple i find tattoo and then find another tattoo and combine with another tattoo that would look different

1 Like

Yes, that would be fine. x
So long as you don’t copy something exactly or use a tattoo with symbols from a TV series like Shadow Hunters, you’ll be fine!

because i did use tattoo from shadowhunters angelic power on my main charcater i think now i have to change that

1 Like

The main reason for needing to change it is if your story ever was to profit, you would be earning money while using something that is a notable feature from a copyrighted work. To avoid any legal repercussions, it is in your best interest to change it.

2 Likes

yes that make sanse thank you for reaching out your help means a lot to me

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.