What Asset Do You Want The Most?

Everyone here wants certain assets from episode but my question is what one do you want the most?

Why do you want it so much?
How could it benefit the community and authors?
Do you think episode will make it soon?

If you want something that has a forum request please link it! If you find a link for someone else’s response let them know!

My answer

What one do you want the most?
I want a new body type. It would be the default female but without the chest.

Why do you want it so much?
I want it for children, flat chested girls, and transgender people.

How could it benefit the community and authors?
I have seen this asked for in so many different ways. People would finally be able to make kids who haven’t gone through puberty yet.

Do you think episode will make it soon?
Eventually. I think it will be done but I don’t see it anytime soon.

Some links: CLOTHING: Girls Children Tops With Flat Chest, CHARACTERS: Adding children, FEATURE: More Body Shapes

8 Likes

I want a bandana

GURL! I want a freaking bandana so I go around looking like a gang leader. AND PPL BE LIKE r U iN a gAnG… And imma be like yesssir. And bc they super cute and thats my bb :point_right: :point_left: :pleading_face:

I do this all the time at school

Maybe… Idk I really hope they do thooo
Here’s the topic i made
Plzz go support it :pleading_face: :heart:

3 Likes

I would love those! They never really crossed my mind but I wear them tied around my wrist/arm sometimes. It would be great to have some!

2 Likes

ive wanted them for a long time but I barely put the topic :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Just got to give it some time and hopefully episode puts them in.

1 Like

so the no flat cheast for females would not work with 99% of tops, because its design to fit for breasts

i been on episode in a long time and so much of the stuff I wanted we have gotten, and some amazing stuff I didn’t know I needed we have got

but two things I really want

big puffy ball gowns, just because

and an option to make this bigger, because they are really hard to look through, I remember when there wasn’t even a search option. Yeezy it was hard finding music

Udklip

2 Likes

Are own loading screen when the story is loading and we can have a picture or cover. I think it would make the story be more unique. Do I think that episode is going to make this happen any time soon, no. But wish it can happen.

5 Likes

Ball gowns would be great. We had a few in INK but no puffy ones in Limelight.

1 Like

If we are thinking of the same thing people on here have actually made a few we can use. They take a bit of time to put in your story but they are there. Here is one . . . Animated Loading Screens by Funicidal

2 Likes

I mean dresse like this,

9e0312654be21b6db2a618a4335fbbfeefd427c2_2_281x499

4 Likes

For real!?

1 Like

yeah but its just extra time not real loading screen, personally I dont like them it’s just more wasted time. then again I would have wasted just as much time looking at a warning

2 Likes

@Summer4 They don’t end up truly loading anything people add them more so for the look.

2 Likes

Oh. It would be a cool thing for episode to add.

1 Like

More inclusive fem bodies, more casual clothes for fem, WEDDING DRESSES I desperately need them for my new story, more clothing for trans men and women. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

Toddlers. If they can make dogs, surely they can make toddlers.

1 Like

asian characters, or like asian eyes because i havent seen any asian characters and diversity is important, asian lives matter

2 Likes

Frrr like I had to make overlays for my characters and it looks uglyyy :sob::sob: I just want a simple red bandana at least it could serve as a scarf or something

1 Like

It would really like Choir Robes! It’s a simple way to add more religious inclusivity in the community and I personally love Gospel choirs :two_hearts:

CLOTHING: Choir robes!

And braided styles for black males!
HAIR: Black Male braids

1 Like