What Background Should I Use?

So I’m writing a story where the mc has to interrogate four suspects. The majority of the story will take place in the interrogation room. The only issue is that I have no idea what background to use for it! It only has to be one panel and I’ll be switching the POV so it will switch from showing the mc to showing the suspect (like different sides of the interrogation table, if that makes sense). I was thinking of using the INT. BLUE - DAY background and that’s what I’m using now as a placeholder. I already have a table for the interrogation table (it’s in review). The problem is the background just looks so BLAND! If anyone has any advice for how to make the background look more interesting or knows someone that would be willing to make a cool interrogation room background for both POVs I would be so grateful! Thanks!

For seeing the suspect, I’d suggest something like INT. BASEMENT HALLWAY - NIGHT, INT. STAGE - DAY (if zoomed in correctly), and INT. STUDY ROOM NO TABLE - DAY.

All of those could work for the interrogator, too, however INT. MAYORS OFFICE OL - NIGHT (with a different overlay and maybe zoomed in), could work well for the interrogator as well!

I think INT. STAGE - DAY and INT. STUDY ROOM NO TABLE - DAY are the best options, depending on what you’re envisioning!

I hope I could help! :smiley:

Thank you so much! I think the study room would work really well with what I’m thinking of!

If you wanted to make it look more Jaily, there’s the INT. JAIL CELL- DAY (I think that’s what it’s called), and then you could make it look like they are interrogating them in the cell.

Get an answer to your question @night_owls? :slight_smile:

Yep! I’m all done here

Appreciate the response! Closing :v:t2: