What book are you reading?

Welcome readers /book worms and general public!
If anyone is reading at the moment or has a favourite book, comment down below and tell me!

I’m currently reading One of us is lying by Karen M.McMangus - five students walk into detention. Only 4 leave alive.

I also have read Harry Potter and hunger games!

10 Likes

OMG!! So crazy, because I’m reading the SAME book at the moment!

5 Likes

ive heard about that book !! is it good ?
also, im reading a book called ‘The Stranger’ by Albert Camus :)) a lot of people don’t like it bcuz the main character is so apathetic, but i personally love it so far !!

3 Likes

I’ve read Hunger Games, cried during the third book :upside_down_face:
I’m not currently reading any physical books rn

4 Likes

I’m reading that same book along with a few others.

I want to read A Court Of Silver Flames, which is the fifth book of ACOTAR by Sarah J Mass.

2 Likes

I haven’t read that book, though I am planning to as so many people love it.

Right now, I am rereading my favorites, War and Peace (non-abridged ofc) by Leo Tolstoy, maybe you’ve heard of it :wink: kidding, I mean I don’t know many who havent and the Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury

3 Likes

I’m not currently reading any books. However, I have the vampire chronicals I got as a gift recently that I want to start at some point.

My favorite book is the pride and prejudice :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

omg i love pride and prejudice !! u have great taste haha :))

1 Like

I’m about to start reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck

1 Like

I finishied Heart bones by Colleen Hoover yesterday. I must day it was a good book.
51ufkkgyKfL

Currently, I am reading the Cruel Prince by Holly Black and I think it’s safe to say that I am addiced.
26032825.SY475

5 Likes

omg i heard about the cruel prince !! i think i may read it once i finish my current book :))

1 Like

I usually read dork diaries more. I completed all editions of dork dairies except 1. That means the current one I am reading is DORK DIARIES : PUPPY LOVE by Rachel Ranee Russell

3 Likes

Maestro by Geir Tangen, it’s a murder mystery book. AMAZING

3 Likes

i am reading school books :joy: :joy: :joy:
But otherwise i am reading harry potter and the chamber of secrets

2 Likes

Such a great book!!

Maybe my all time favorite series :heart_eyes: the new one is goooooood!!

I just finished His & Hers by Alice Feeney and it was wild!

3 Likes

I need to read the new one!

2 Likes

It’s real spicy haha fair warning! But it’s also amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol I think my dad wants me to read War and Peace, he’s into classics

1 Like

It’s really good. It has a lot of drama and romance so if your into that I recommend it

3 Likes

Omg this one of my absolute favourites!! It’s so well-written, I ADORE this book!

Another one of my favourites in mystery is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
I just finished reading You Say It First by Katie Cotugno a little while ago! So good :sob:

3 Likes