What can I do better? [CLOSED] This wasn't what I wanted this thread to be :(

Yeah, I saw it.

I don’t get it to be honest.
Okay. It’s a good thing to promote small authors (if deserved). But it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy big author’s stories, enjoy them and share your favorites. :woman_shrugging:

I know that

I don’t read though, at least not properly…

I can’t understands words and grammer when it’s not my writing.

I go by spotting, directing and how the author has the characters looking.

I don’t review there stories because I don’t know how to (If you know what I mean)

I promote them and let others read and let them decide… I just feel that as long as I have got them out there… That’s a good start

2 Likes

In a way, I like R4R. I found a few stories that I love and support. I love my story and I love writing for me. i have a few readers that love it and that makes me happy! I’ll read your story. do you want me to PM you, when I’m done?

Of course, and if you have any ‘small’ stories, please let me know so that they can go on my page xx

I do ! what’s your Instagram?

My main one is hannahc.epiwrites and my promotion stories one is hannahc.smallauthor

1 Like

You can just dm me if you need any help or if you have a storiy you want to promote

1 Like

I messaged you on Instagram :heart:

Please don’t reply to anything! I wanted this thread to promote my story but now everyone is promoting! So thanks but no thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.