What characteristics do you like in a MAFIA story?

You can’t depict a relationship between cousins in an episode story because it’s incest. Depicting incestuous relationships breaks the episode guidelines

“No graphic/explicit/detailed description or depiction of illegal relationships such as incest”

3 Likes

That would automatically b removed from the platform. Incest is against the law & the episode guidelines :white_heart:

3 Likes

I dont understand how this actually can be on ap +13… let mature woman dream about such guys…, they are old enough to know reality will never look like that. But 13 old? They believe mafia is cool after reading such stories… I remember one girl who is now adult said that that was exactly how she felt about mafia when she was 13 thanks to stories like this…aaaaaa!!!

Fun is that usualy the main point of the romance is him being emotionally unavailible on the start and the slow burn… damn you can have such guy and such romance and he doesnt need to be criminal for heaven sake…

6 Likes

Okay… So I believe that most of the mafia stories are really cliche and not suitable for romance section. Create a mafia story as it is like make the characters look bad and not everytime the male LI should be a mafia leader females can be too and a male can be a normal school guy, I don’t think there’s a story like this and honestly mafia stories shouldn’t be romanticised. In reality it’s not same as it is in the stories and there are young teenagers reading on this app and can get the wrong idea of the Mafia.

If you want to write a mafia story make it different from others like…

Don’t end it with a happy ending, it’s really not import for every story to end like the main characters end up getting married… Make it like the MC sees true colors of the LI and he is not as sweet as she sees him. Let MC file a complaint to police and expose them.

MAKE CHARACTERS OLDER THAN THEY ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

EVERY GIRL DOESN’T NEED TO THROUGH HARD TIMES WITH HER EX OR FAMILY, SHE CAN HAVE A SATISFYING LIFE WITHOUT THE MAFIA.

Make the story realistic, don’t put it in romance genre and give a warning in the title or description of mature content which is not suitable for young people in our community.

Thank you for listening to my opinion :grin:

4 Likes

People shouldn’t be writin mafia stories on episode. Full stop

4 Likes

I suggest you to watch some episodes of the latest “sons of anarchy”. First because it’s not Italy related as usual (which may give you an original story) but the methods and ways are very similar. Second because it’s introspective from the point of view of the young main character and leader of the club who grew up in that habitat and he’s fighting to understand what is right or wrong and what is best for his children.

Also: make hem either look the good kind of mafia which has some serious illigal shit business but at the same times protects the people of the community, or the very bad son of bitches who have no mercy

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

i get it
thanks

thank u
i didn’t know

1 Like

thanks for ur advice

thank u for telling me

1 Like

i get it thanks

Non toxic or abusive ones :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.