What coffe do you like?

my favourite is cirkel kaffe

I like the blue best. but my roommate like gold. so it’s mostly that one we have
images

2 Likes

Caffè Borbone :smirk:

1 Like

Folgers Breakfast Blend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nescafe or McDonald’s Mocha, but I want to try a Cappuccino. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

SY355
:yum::tulip:

2 Likes

I like iced coffee lmao , but specifically mocha or caramel iced coffees :star_struck:

1 Like

I love this :joy::sob::weary::heart:

2 Likes

I actually dont think people really like coffe we just get addicted to it

1 Like

I like my coffee black just like my metal.

OK, so not a black metal fan, but for the sake of this post. Also jävla hurren!

Nespresso and Nescafé

1 Like

Ugh… Fuck Nestlé! …But that Vanilla Nescafé is just so good…

A huge moral dilemma for me.

1 Like

Lol idc about Nestlé, I have nothing against them I just don’t care for them but I loooove Nescafé

1 Like

Check out everything wrong with Nestlé on Youtube. I think you’d find that educational.

1 Like

Sure. (I know like nothing about the actual company btw)

1 Like

Oh, you will. You will.

1 Like

You’re a fun person, I’ll check those out lol

1 Like

They killed a lot of people, yayks… I already knew about the baby thing though, my mom was involved in it and ALWAYS talks about it. (She doesn’t work in Nestlé, but a company that produces the products for bunch of big food corporations) thanks for that.

1 Like

You’re welcome. They’re one of the companies that can be legitimately called evil.

1 Like

My mom can’t keep her mouth shut, ever. Nothing that food corporations do surprises me anymore, they’re all fucking evil. You’d be surprise what kind of things they do and get away with (and how many court cases there are when they don’t)

1 Like

It’s kinda sad how food corporations use guaranteed unhealthy ingredients and additional poisons to make us sick to that some private clinic could also make a dime off of us. Everything will kill us in the end.

1 Like