What Color is your toothbrush?

Same that’s really weird

2 Likes

How cute :two_hearts::two_hearts::joy::joy::poop::poop:

2 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

Mine is a blueish-green

1 Like

That’s so cool :sunglasses:. Toothbrushes are cool :sunglasses: . :poop::poop::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mine is . . .

. . .

I don’t remember . . .

EDIT : * runs to the bathroom * /// * frantically searches for tooth brush * /// * runs back to computer * ///

It’s green and white!

4 Likes

:joy::joy: the effort you went through for the answer

2 Likes

What is dat? :joy::joy:

1 Like

I revealed the color of my toothbrush. I thought I’d reveal of my younger sister’s too. It’s pink (whosoever guessed it before I applaud you so bad). She says it helps her establish a connection with her Barbie dolls (that are always covered in Pink, ugh) which our mom kept away so that she could focus more on studies.

2 Likes

Once I went to my friend’s house and he saw I had a black and white toothbrush (Don’t ask why, it’s better.)
That would not be a big deal if it wasn’t that the enemies of his favorite football team have black and white as colors. He refused to talk to me for the next day c’:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s the best toothbrush story I’ve ever heard

1 Like

Bruh… :joy::joy:

1 Like