What countries have you visited?

What countries have you visited?
Personally I’ve been to: Italy :it:, France :fr:, The Netherlands :netherlands:, Switzerland :switzerland:, Morocco :morocco:, United Kingdom :uk: and I’m planning to visit a lot more countries!

What about you? Where have you gone (if you have pictures, post them. Let’s dream a little ahah)

Some of my travel pics:

!

5 Likes

i’ve never left america-

actually i don’t think i’ve ever left my state. i’ve also never been on a plane sO-

5 Likes

I don’t have any pictures but ive been to
France (twice)
Spain
Turkey (twice)
Florida
England (many many times but not usually on holiday)
Wales (a few times)
And Scotland but I live in Scotland so that’s no big whoop

5 Likes

I also never left my country but lets see in future for job. Will you visit India??

3 Likes

I want to visit India sometime, it sounds really nice, I’m just worried about the heat (because of my pasty white Scottish body, I am very susceptible to burns, heat exhaustion, and heat stroke, I have had second degree burns on my face from the sun before while I was still in Scotland, and I’ve had heat exhaustion at least once every 2 years since I was very young)

3 Likes

I am thinking of going UK for my job. I am going in arts so here stream are not there here so much. So planning to go there

1 Like

I think I will!

1 Like

Egypt, Turkey, Poland, Hungary and a lot of trips inside my country, Ukraine

4 Likes

China
India
Japan
America
Germany
Italy
Greece
Canada
Mexico
Egypt
I really want to go to Australia and Singapore next!!

4 Likes

It’s ok dont visit I say it is too hot here now it is 27° as it is raining that is why

Ohh wow good luck. From where you are

I would love to visit Australia too, but I’m way too afraid of spiders, snakes and so on to ever step a foot there :sob: but it really seems like a beautiful country :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oho that is very hot :sweat_smile: it’s 14 degrees here and we are in the height of summer

3 Likes

Did you enjoyed in India. How did it feel?

1 Like

On summer we have minimum 35° and maximum 40° here.

Holy shiznits. It barely ever hits 20 here

1 Like

In India our temperature is minimum 25°

Lowest temperature till now

I did actually! I was visiting a friend over the summer so it was really humid (rip my hair lol) but it was a really fun trip. The only hard part of going there is the flight - mine was 18 hours haha

2 Likes

Ohhh. In India Where did you went?