What countries have you visited?

if i die by a snake then so be it :triumph:
10/10 worth it lol

2 Likes

We suffer O lot in India in Mumbai (I live here). We don’t have water to drink. We get water for 2hrs. Each day till rain comes

2 Likes

Mumbai ! it was awesome

1 Like

We get water all day every day, we just have to stand outside and there you go hahah

2 Likes

You went mumbai at which year lol. If I would be meet with you before then I would suggest to come to my house. As nobody is there till 12pm from 8pm

1 Like

I went to Italy, Spain, Belgium, France.

5 Likes

Let me see. I live in Germany, again, and also was in Turkey on vacation several times before my mother and I moved there. I am not Turkish, but I lived there for almost 11 years.

As for vacation trips, when I was younger I visited Spain and Ibiza, former Yugoslavia, Portugal, Holland, Austria, Cyprus and Egypt.

I had plans to visit the UK, the USA, Greece and Italy, but due to my poor health and my father being very sick, I never made it. Try to travel as much as you can, while you can. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I live in France.
I went to Italy (Venezia), to Spain (Valencia, Barcelone and near the frontiers cuz I live in the south of France so there’s like a 3 hours ride to Barcelone), to New York, to Ireland (Galway mostly but also Dublin for like 1 evening), Hungary (Budapest).
I think this is it.

I’d love to travel more, but I don’t plan on taking the plane unless it is very necessary. I’d like to go to England or in Europe first so I don’t have to take it lol

2 Likes

I live In Denmark

I have been to
England(London)
Germany (Berlin)
Malta (most of the island)
Cypon (no idea I was 4)
Thailand (Bangkok )
Norway (Oslo)

2 Likes

i live in serbia. i’ve been to croatia, macedonia, greece and montenegro.

2 Likes

My hometown is New Zealand :new_zealand:!
But I’ve visited:
Fiji :fiji:
Rarotonga :cook_islands:
Germany :de:
England :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Scotland :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Ireland :ireland:
France :fr:
I’m hoping to visit America and Spain!

3 Likes

I’ve visited at least Estonia :estonia: Sweden :sweden: Czech Republic :czech_republic: Croatia :croatia: Morocco :morocco: Egypt :egypt: Spain (Canarian Islands):es: Cabo Vede :cape_verde: South Africa :south_africa: Cyprus :cyprus: Poland :poland:

I was also in Netherlands a few times for a few hours at the airport because I needed to change to another flight.

Soon I’ll probably go to either Japan, Thailand or Vietnam

3 Likes

Have been to Italy, Mauritius, Maldives and Saudi Arabia. I really want to visit Australia and America.

2 Likes

I hope your health will get better! :pray:t3:

1 Like

I mean, I live in Scotland so I’ve been almost everywhere here, even up north to the tip of the UK :new_moon_with_face:

I’ve been to India, England, Turkey, Italy, Cyprus, Malta, Ireland, Croatia, Dubai & Abu Dhabi.

I reaaaaaaallllyyy want to go to Mauritius or the Maldives :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Which cities did you visit in Morocco? :smiley:

The Maldives must have been dreamy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I live in the Uk

But

I’ve been too

Spain
America
Italy
France