What crazy stuff do you do with your friends?

I’m writing a story about a bridal party! And I need some inspiration for some scenes, so I would love to know what type of random things you do with your friends. The crazier the better!

5 Likes

hMmmMmM something crazy would be…uh going to a male strip club :woman_shrugging:
Uhm crash another wedding

Idek what I’m saying nvm

Lol, I’m already getting weird story ideas

1 Like

bump

what friends lmao but using my Imagination skinny dipping :woman_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

crash a little kid’s birthday party and say you are a princess (because of the fancy wedding dress)
Or get a tattoo

3 Likes

idk… I don’t really do crazy things with my friends, but I guess we had like kinda weird traditions. before football games, I used to meet up with my friends at this mexican restaurant and we’d all split queso…we’d take turns on who had to order a taco or something so we didn’t get kicked out of our table hahaha. I also remember making a bunch of dumb music videos at sleepovers of us dancing to kesha and thinking we were hot$%^& :woman_facepalming:t4: i didn’t go to HS with my besties, so every friday night we would 3-way (sometimes 5-way if someone was trying to get in the group) phone call and unload all the gossip we could dig up. kinda miss it haha

1 Like

bump

Paint twister. Playing twister with body paint on the color spots lol

1 Like

bump

we run away from our teachers :joy::rofl:, I’m sorry but you can have them running away from bees and jump into some pond :yawning_face::sob::rofl:.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.