What device do you make Episode stories

Out of curiosity, I would like to know how you guys produce your stories on Episode. Do you use your computer or your mobile phones? I’m very confused with how the stories are made on here. Please let me know.

5 Likes

Computer- Laptop, for sure! :grin:

1 Like

Pc … obviously…and the most frustrating part coding …

@CinnamonToast I see now. I was wondering how people manage to produce the stories and publish onto Episode. I can imagine them making episodes on their phones must be really difficult and frustrating. Most likely to drain up batteries on their phones too.

1 Like

@Kaju I bet. Especially when you have to find some pictures that will go with the stories since Episode are pretty strict on what you put on there

1 Like

Yup …soo true…

I’m sure Episode was the reason why my old phone battery was no longer charging, :joy:, when I was doing all the directing on the phone. I was still using the portal to write, now when we have a web preview is even easier! :smiley:

2 Likes

I use my laptop. :wink:

My computer!
I tried mobile creator once just out of curiosity and I found it very fiddly and very limited.

2 Likes

I use my Chromebook :grin:

@Apes Oh dear but at least you do all your work on the computer. I’m guessing it’s a lot of hard work for the authors on Episode to make these stories.

@EliseC I can imagine. I once tested out the mobile creator out of curiosity myself. Definitely difficult!

1 Like

I use the work computer shhh :shushing_face:

2 Likes

:scream: at work? :joy:

2 Likes

YES! :joy:

2 Likes

my laptop :slight_smile:

I use my laptop (i-e writer portal) since I found mobile creator a bit complicated. :confused: But I think that’s just my personal preference, you should try both and see what seems easy to you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@MysteryMaker Aha I tried making a story on my phone but it didn’t turn out great tbh so I deleted it. I’m not that creative anyway haha.

1 Like

@BlackBurn Same here tbh

True! It is easier but still