What did everyone get for Christmas?

It’s Boxing Day now so I thought I’d ask you all how your Christmas was yesterday and what you got. I was really lucky and got some lovely things.

Amongst the usual chocolate and clothes, I got a few books, a necklace with my initial and birthstone (Garnet if you’re interested) and the thing that really shocked me was that my mom had adopted an Orangutan for me from a place called Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre which is just outside Wool in Dorset, England. It’s a great place that has been rescuing apes and monkeys from all over the world for over 30 years :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Ooh your birthstone is a garnet, mine too :grin::grin:
I got a couple books and a glass mirror jewelry box

1 Like

And a earring/necklace set

1 Like

I got a pouf for my bedroom and an adidas hoodie by my parents
A cat shaped pillow from a friend
A book from my boyfriend
And a scarf, hat and gloves by my uncles

1 Like

I got some clothes, Apple accessories, and some video games for Christmas. I’m hoping to get more gifts on my birthday, which is on December 29th.

1 Like

MY BIRTHDAY IS ALSO ON DECEMER 29TH! :open_mouth:

1 Like

pjs,
perfume,
fuzzy socks,
lotion,
jeans and a shirt

I bought a 24" monitor and some skincare stuff for myself. From others, I got a gift card to Starbucks from my co-worker and a gift card to Trader Joe’s from a friend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.