What did you dream last night?

I rarely have dreams but last night I dreamed that I published my story and I woke up with a million reads and also everyone was acting like we were on the set of Les Mis and it was great :joy:

EDIT: just to r/humblrbrag that i halfway went to sleep and had a day?dream about rap battling with Lin-Manuel. We seemed really close. :joy:

10 Likes

i was in a taxi w my mom and the driver didn’t have driver’s license. we had an accident, i was okay but my mom had cuts on left leg. :’/

1 Like

I dreamed I saw Queen live.
Then I dreamed I met Beetlejuice.
Then I dreamed that I cut my finger off.

You have 15 dreams every night, and they only last 3-4 seconds.

5 Likes

What :joy:

I put a laughing emoji but I’m laughing at how random that situation is :joy:

I’m so sorry :joy:

So you’re telling me it wasn’t a dream at all then?

I’ve suspected for a long time that my dreams aren’t really dreams, they’re just daydreams I have during the 2 hour period where I’m awake but I can’t open my eyes or move :joy:

I’ve always wondered why my dreams were so LONG and memorable.

2 Likes

girl i was confused too

1 Like

I had a dream that I walked through the science corridor in my school and then I walked past my science teacher and he stared at me

2 Likes

bitch what the fuck :joy:

1 Like

I don’t even remember I just know I did dream I think I was in greys anatomy and something happened

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

That might actually be sleep paralysis, but minus all the creepy images that people see.

1 Like

I dreamt that there was a game, but it was also real life??? Kinda like if real life was minecraft or something. So there was this ‘graveyard’ in the middle of some woods, but it was really more of a memorial thing with tombstones and stuff, and it was by year of death or whatever and it went back to 2009, and apparently my pet died or something in my dream. I can’t remember what happened after that, but later I fell down a hole, and there was a minecraft spider fenced in part of the cave, and there was something else too, but I cant remember. I killed the spider, and got this tool that destroyed everything around me. I went into this house thing, and then it was like I was playing the sims, but not really, and I was the mayor, and I was trying to make food, but it made me go to bed? It was weird.

1 Like

That sounds…

AWESOME :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow… everybody here have such mundane dreams… Now I feel like I have some sort of a psychological problem because my dreams are all crazy and unrealistic and the rules of physics don’t apply in them… I dreamed I was wearing a white gown and in a world that all white and indoors, but it’s outdoors, but everything looks like it’s indoors and there was a hand chasing me, just a human hand, and I got away from the floating hand and then I got into a weird place where there were bunch of really bright colored people (not actual skin colors, like bright purple, pink, yellow, green, blue, red etc, they were all kinda clean white colored with colorful stuff on them idk) dancing really weird and impossibly so I started dancing too, also, there was no ground, the ground was everywhere and everybody was sorta swimming through the air. There was more, but I feel like that’s enough.

I swear I’m not insane, I just have really weird dreams

4 Likes

I think you have sleep paralysis, not everybody get the scary stuff.

1 Like

I dreamed that it was the end of the world and we were taking our essentials from our home. Then my brother burned his freakin face. Kinda a nightmare oof

1 Like

… what?!

:joy:

I love you. I just do.

2 Likes

I’ve dreamed of changing my clothes into a blue dress because we we’re taking a break, even though I was already wearing a blue clothing. Then I was talking to my ex-tc, he was wearing glasses and was casually sniffing me and he said “You smell great” and i was like “Ofcourse.” I was supposed to say “Ofcourse, If I have the looks I should smell great as well.” And then I skiddadle and I woke up.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I dreamt I was in an arranged marriage and when my husband and I got married we got along great. Then he took me to his friends house and I stayed in the living room but someone shot me and his friends made him leave me and he did but he was hesitant at first. Then I was on the news presumed dead because I was in a famous family. So he thought I was dead and a year later he came back into town and I was at a gas station trying to reach something and couldn’t because I was in a wheelchair. I had different colored hair and eyes and tattooed freckles and he gave me a ride home. And then I woke up. :confused:

2 Likes