What did you guys think of me when you first saw me here VS what you think of me now?

Please let me know!

4 Likes

Bump!

Tags

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!

@alliesepisode @Allie_Diamond_Epy @AMagic @amberose @Ashy702 @asha_queen @AshlynG @Batman54 @Baleigh_episode, @BlueInferno @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @Elaina.p @gigistorm @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @lanafrazer_episode @Phoenix_Hope @talesbyrose @Problematic_Patrick @Roy @superb @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Writer_SA

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I thought you were really nice and I was right!

1 Like

Aw, thanks!

1 Like

:sweat:

1 Like

Lol this has turned to a strange chat now because I minimayday has finally arrived

(I am sorry I am quite hyper today)

1 Like

(It’s fine, no one is really replying anyway.)

1 Like

:joy: put a weird tittle and trust me it gets reader’s attention but tbh yours is already a bit random…

1 Like

Yep. Eh.

1 Like

K so when there is nothing else to talk about that is when it gets awkward…

1 Like

lol

1 Like

That’s the sixth time in a matter of 1 hour but it’s all because it’s “of topic” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No idea lmao, but you were nice. Overtime I also saw you pop up a bit more in terms of helping people, like with tags :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Aw Thankss

1 Like

Sorry! At first I thought you were just a random person who I would see in all these topics but now I think ur genuinely sweet and a caring person who raises awareness and supports a lot of topics that needed help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

No problem :heart: i speak the truthhh lol

1 Like

Bump! :heart: