What do I do now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Okay, honestly.
Long story short, I was writing a new story, had the ideas all planned out, only to find an extremely similar story with amazing directing and everything.
What do I do ? :flushed: Wouldn’t it be awkward to publish my story … ?

2 Likes

Ow… Too bad. It’s not that you can’t publish your story. You can. But yeah… I’ll be in dilemma too if I’m in your situation.

1 Like

You can change the plot a bit, you don’t have to change everything. But it is a shame that there was a similar one :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

There’s a lot of stories that are the same concept. But your plot is what makes it different. I would be worried about it too.

1 Like

I still think you should write your story because it will be unique in it’s own way.

2 Likes

it is sad indeed. the story cannot be an exact copy of it. Read the story. If scenes or scenarios in it are in your story as well. change them. there are tons and tons mafia stories on episode they all share the mafia concept but not the story.

1 Like

Id say it depends on how similar it is, you could also message or fan mail the author and explain this and see if they are ok with you still publishing, I mean it’s not as if it’s an exact same

1 Like

Yeah … it was a little discouraging for me, but since I haven’t get started on my first episode yet, I managed to change some of the plots !

Will definitely do !

Omg poor u, i hopr ur gonna manage, yeah u can even add some things like art scenes that arent in the other story

1 Like

I dont think there is any other stories like this one on the app, still ima take a look to make sure :purple_heart::cherry_blossom::purple_heart::cherry_blossom::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your help ! :heartpulse::heartpulse: you’re so kinddd :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dont worry sweety :purple_heart::cherry_blossom::purple_heart::cherry_blossom::purple_heart:

1 Like

Ok, i just took a look on my app, and no other stories looks like ur plot, btw its an amazing plot, be carefull, dont want ppl to steal it lol :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Yup. It’s wise not to share too much info. Beware of plagiarism.

1 Like

Glad you think so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: & I sure will be :crazy_face:

Okay hahaha, perhaps I’ll delete that comment :flushed:

1 Like