What do I post on my Instagram account?

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been thinking about making an Episode-related account for a while now, so I finally did!

The original plan was to make the acc and update on my story (that I am currently working on), but it might take months from now to be finished! Maybe two, three? I don’t know.

Now, I do want to grow my account there, so when I am about to publish the story, it would be much easier to promote it.

I would truly appreciate it if someone could give me an idea on what I could post, do about my account until I am ready to update on my story.

I hope this made sense, it’s already late and I am way too sleepy. :sleeping:

3 Likes

you could post some sneak peaks maybe, but it’s not necessary. if you do art or something you could promote it there too! or maybe just do follow for follows so that your account has more reach and when you make and publish your story, it’ll have a better response and more people will know about it.

3 Likes

You could do sneak peeks or a count down :thinking: i dont know if this helps because with mine i just posted sneek peeks or what my cover looked like as well as a count down

1 Like

mostly people will post or promote their story but you can also

• share edits or art you do that is related with episode
  • your character details (idk a lot of people do it)
  • share your favorite artists and/or editors as well as stories you really liked!
  • promote other stories!
  • host contests like cover contests here on forums (prize will do with a instagram spam of likes or something along that line)
  • sneak peaks :eyes: share screenshots, post suspenseful moments, etc…
  • thats about it if i think about something else ill edit
4 Likes

I could try those out! Thank you a lot :pleading_face:

1 Like

I will definitely do a countdown! By the way, what’s your @? We could support each other! :blush:

1 Like

Wow there are lots of great tips! Thank you so much, I am definitely trying some of these out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My @Eri_wrights_storys(not active at the moment) I dont have alot of fallowers but when you get yours tell me i will follow then

1 Like

Just followed you!

1 Like

aww thanks! ill do the same when you get yours

1 Like

It’s @episode.mish <3

1 Like

kk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.