What do new authors need help with?

Hey guys, so I know many of you guys enter the forums for help, inspiration and just general chit chat. However many people use the forums to help them with coding. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you guys struggle to code and what you want to achieve by being on the forums. Is it wanting to learn more advanced coding or just basics? Or is it a certain topic that you want to master to include in your story? It may just be something as simple as needing help with the story line / plot.

I want to help you achieve the reason why you started writing in the first place. So if you could leave a comment below and answer some of these questions then I’ll be sure to help you anyway possible.

Also please let me know if you guys will be interested in answering some questions about coding in the future and how you learn better. (for example: do you like for videos for example YouTube? Or do you like writing format?)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions and thank you so much!
Jade xox

Instagram: @jade.edits949

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: