What do people think about outline contests?

Hey fellow episodians
So I was just wondering about yalls opinion on outline contests. I really would like to hold one but I don’t know whether people would want one or even participate. Please can y’all tell me whether I should do one or not and whether you would enter it and what makes a great outline you want to colour ? :heartpulse:
Thanks x

4 Likes

I love outline contests.

1 Like

I don’t entirely understand them, but they seem fun. Most of them are exclusively on Instagram though, so I haven’t ever been able to participate in one. I may enter it. I’d say one thing that makes good outlines is smooth lines.

4 Likes

A great outline has some of these:

:heartpulse: Hair that isn’t Episode hair (drawn by yourself)
:heartpulse: Drawn on clothes (but sometimes its fun to make your own)
:heartpulse: Nice straight lines you can use paint bucket on.

3 Likes

1 Like

I love outline conest I just made one :blush::joy:

1 Like

Our members personally do outline contests. Some like @ChayChay and @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE can also make them!

4 Likes

If you post it both here and insta I’m sure you would have a lot of people want to do it

3 Likes

@jassie12dw loves doing outlines and @GirlLykAnn too…

4 Likes

Hello @X_Ellie.Marie_X, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Art Resources to Episode Fan Community since it is not offering art help. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks sorry didn’t really know which topic to put it into

1 Like

I would really appreciate if you didn’t advertise on my thread thank you :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes