What do u like seeing in episode stories?

list what u guys like seeing in stories
ex: overlays, cliche stories, cc, ink style, LL style, ect.

also list what you dont like seeing in stories pls ty!

5 Likes

hm i like seeing representation of strong women instead of the majority whom are portrayed as weak and pathetic. - moreso in mafia stories seeming as they’re a huge part of Episode. Also love stories which are inclusive and i prefer stories which provide the option to choose the MC’s sexuality. And i love LL and CC!

4 Likes

real personalitys, the characters have feelings hobbies, interest, their own way to talk.

I dont like the sad backstory people throw-in at the start, there is nothing wrong with having but a backstory should not be explained at the start of the story, it shall be sewn in through the story, in moments,

3 Likes

Likeable MCs and advanced directing is something that intrigues me. Also, horror stories catch my eye or stories that have aspects of horror.

2 Likes

I like fantasy, like a LOT!
And well, when I’m reading a story, whatever it’s a fantasy story or any other genre, I like the story to be dynamic. The thing that I could repproach to some readers is the lack of dynamism. I mean, the story might be like really great! But if there is only bubbles and the characters staying in the same place just doing some random animations I will lost intereset.
I like when they move! Not just bubbles.

1 Like

I haven’t been on the real app in a long time but I remember loving stories with a lot of choices, ones that didn’t require diamonds because I never get those. I like drama and comedy. I’m in the middle of writing a “Bachelor” story so i like stuff like that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.