What do u prefer? More choices or less? (Poll)

Lol this is probably the wrong category but o well… anyways i just wanted to know… Do u prefer more choices and more control over the story or do u prefer to just read and observe?

PLS VOTE BELOW. THANK U :grin::grin::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

• Lots of choices!!
  • A handful of choices…
  • A little bit of choices…
  • No choices, just reading…

0 voters

2 Likes

in my opinion it depends. sometimes i’m reading and I don’t even notice that the story i’m reading has no choices because it’s just THAT good. ya know? but other times, choices are great to have in stories! :grin:

8 Likes

Yh i get it, thank u! :grinning::grin::blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not related to story promotion. :slight_smile: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

To me it depends. I like choices, but I don’t like a whole bunch of pointless choices (e.g what to eat and response choices that are essentially the same no matter what you pick so the dialogue doesn’t change lol).

7 Likes

As long as there isn’t a choice in every scene, it’s fine by me.

1 Like

To me, it depends on the type of story. If it’s a story where I become the MC, I want more choices. Tbh @ShanniiWrites covered all my opinions in her post!

https://shanniiwrites.com/2019/02/04/should-you-make-your-main-character-customisable/

2 Likes

Ok thank u so much :grin::grin:

1 Like

Yh i understand :thinking::thinking: thank u :blush:

Imo, I don’t really care, but I prefer no choices/a little bit.

1 Like

I always prefer good writing over a heavily branched story because if there’s too much branching things like character development and length of episode get neglected

2 Likes

Little bit of choices is fine for me as I tend to get overwhelmed when deciding lol.

2 Likes

It depends…I would like a handful of choices IF the choices in the story matters.

3 Likes

i like a lot of choices if they are the choices that matter.

1 Like