What do u think of the person above u?

@anon48422657 I think you’re funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
And… what about mah age? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@SilverStar I had no idea you were 6 until Secretz started saying you weren’t and Secretz is always wrong. You are good at hiding your identity. Look at me, most of you already know my real name.

1 Like

@anon48422657 hehehe I think you’re a good friendddddddddddddd

1 Like

@SilverStar you are a gremlin but you are a good gremlin.
Unless you’re playing in the username war in which case you’re mY ENEMY!
But you’re a fun person haha.

1 Like

@FinnTheGhost is honestly the best dude ever. Not to mention how he’s great at giving advices love you man!

1 Like

@Chocolate_Mama not only are you a great mama, your a great girlfriend to @k.w.episode your sweet and willing to share that chocolate with me! :slight_smile:

@natasha.episodex is an Okie-Dokie person I dunno much about :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Iffy is such a sweet noodle and I’ve seen her around. You’re so kind and ya make me want you as my next daughter Hahahahahah man I’m tired.

@Chocolate_Mama makes me want to dedicate my Chocolate Brown stuff toy Teddy Bear in her and King Person T’Challa’s name! (LOL That was a wee bit dramatic…)

1 Like

@Iffy makes me feel happy because she is new, she’s generous loving and gracefully.

1 Like

Don’t just like my comment, say something! :laughing:

LOL, okay… @natasha.episodex likes Junk Food…and so do I! :revolving_hearts:

YASSSSSSSSSSSS gurll

What’s your fave fast food place?

1 Like

@iffy is a rad person and a Virgo! One of us one of us

1 Like

It HAS to be Dunkin’ Donuts! (My own version of Heaven! :kissing_heart:)

Aw…thank you, Kind Stranger! :revolving_hearts:

@FinnTheGhost is a superhero who’s powers include making other people’s day by complimenting them, telling something cool or funny and/or making their negativity go away! :doughnut:

2 Likes

@Iffy likes flowers and is very protective over her donuts.

1 Like

@Ellie_Episode3 Have a pretty cool profile picture and her episode character has purple hair which makes her more amazing.

1 Like

@dqrkskin is an amaxijg person

1 Like