What do u think of the person above u?

@16AngelCat i haven’t talk to you at all … but I saw your post on other threads … You are simply amazing … and I would love to know you better :heart::sunflower::rose::sunflower::rose::heart::kissing_heart:

Hehe :face_with_hand_over_mouth::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Kaju is supper dupper nice person , she
Is just kind of busy in helping everyone :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Hellbound along with @Kaju are sooooo nice. Like I never really saw them telling something… Negative? Or even slightly offensive. This is inspiring.

@fcukforcookies Always has nice arguments in discussions. Maybe it’s because i’m too lazy but she’s smart.

images%20(44)

Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” –

I love this one above me! The sweetest, kindest soul who deserves nothing but the very best! <3 <3

The person above me is charismatic ,…upbeat,… dependable/reliable , affectionate ,courageous, gregarious and very intelligent god I am out of words now :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:
…I simply love her for her personality … Attitude and everything she is just the best and I love her … and my best frd I ever ask for … :rose::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunflower::heart::hibiscus::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunflower::heart::hibiscus:
Some people think that friendship is the other form of love; moreover, it’s even considered that this kind of relationship is even more pure, as it’s not about passion, it’s about understanding, help, mutual respect, and support. And you my dear friend always keep me happy just by staying in our lives, and by my side, in turn, I want to remind you how much you mean for me and how much I am grateful for all you do. And for being my frd and coming in my life :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::heart::rose::rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hibiscus:

The person above me is sweet and kind :wink:

The person above me is courageous , gregarious , intelligent , industrious, joyful and sympathetic and I love her :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::sunflower::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunflower::heart::hibiscus::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunflower::heart::hugs:

The person above me is kind and such a good person! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

The person above me admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, and simply wonderful. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::heart::rose::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower: And I love her …

The person above me have such sweet things to say about everyone :smile:

Oh God Thank you! I love you too :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@Chocolate_Mama is my favorite daughter :sparkling_heart: such an amazing Baker and funny too! I love you :two_hearts:

Oh my chocolate you’re so amazing and sweet! :sob::purple_heart:

@leslie.creates is the best mom I ever had! And she’s so amazing with art and sweet and caring and always know how to treat her friends right!

The person above me is more a mother figure for me… She is affectionate,careful, caretaking, comforting, devoted,fond, gentle,kind, loving,maternal, nurturing, protecting, protective, sheltering, supporting, sympathy,tender,warm and watchful … :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:
images%20(12)

Oh my frickin chocolate cake! You’re so flipping kind idek what to say!

The person above me is one of those popular, kind, sweet, amazing ones that everyone loves, and everyone includes me.

@_haruka seems like a nice and understanding person
although I haven’t properly met you … :ghost::ghost::ghost:

@Hellbound is very energetic and friendly. She is a pleasure to be around and I enjoy every minute that I spend talking to her.

I sound like a teacher writing a report :joy: