What do y’all think?

Hi! What do y’all think of my most recent drawing? I’m on a break and wanted to draw a little so what do y’all think I mean I like it but I wanna her other’s opinions too (but don’t be rude or I will block you)
If you like and want art done when I’m done with my break check out these art shops and I’ll put u on my waitlist 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹:sparkles::smiling_imp::crystal_ball: Spooky Season Art Shop :fallen_leaf::orange_heart:

The outfit isn’t mine I just didn’t the head and hair

15 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

1 Like

Wow this is very good.
I really like how the hair came out

1 Like

so cute! i love it sm

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s really cute, but the outfit is a bit off

1 Like

I love how you did the hair highlights, but it could be neatened up a little :white_heart:.

2 Likes

It’s not my outfit it’s just a picture so it make sense it looks a little off

1 Like

Yea this was just for fun I wasn’t trying to make it perfect but do u have any thing I could do so it looks better

It honestly depends on the app you use. :sparkles:
I personally like to zoom in on the spots I’m doing so it reduces the chances of wobbly lines etc.

1 Like

I use ibisPaint if that helps

Oh, I’m not familiar with ibisPaint :sparkles:. I use MediBang. And maybe try using a softer brush, the hair is a little too solid coloured, so either add the highlights like you did for the bottom of the hair or add a lighter layer.

1 Like

Yea I normally try to but this was just a random project thanks for the help tho!

1 Like

It’s cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks really cool, no lie :blob_hearts:
Does she stay without a face? (still looks good if she does)

1 Like

it’s adorable :yum:

4 Likes