What do yall do when your bored but also lazy 😂

Hello folks. So it’s currently 7am for me and i can’t go back to sleep and i’m bored but i’m also lazy and picky :joy:. So i don’t know what to do. I’m too lazy to do episode rn and i also don’t want to watch a tv show so idk what to do :woozy_face:. I’m basically asking what do yall do when you’re bored?

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You can listen to music or watch YouTube ( that’s what I do when I’m bored )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :tada:

1 Like

When I’m bored but too tired to do anything I usually watch YouTube or read on the forums. :nerd_face:

Happy birthday! :yay: :partying_face:

1 Like

I like eating when I’m bored. I’m that kind of person who eats for pleasure, not for fuel. (I mean of course we all need to eat right?)

1 Like

Who do you like watching on youtube because for some reason i feel like youtube is jus boring now :joy:. And thank youu!

1 Like

yeh same i’m probably just going to be on the forums all day :joy:. And thanks girl!

1 Like

I love eating too, food is the love of my life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

I watch Brent Rivera, Lexi Rivera, Lexi Hensler, Ben Azelart and the rest of the squad’s videos and some random stuff on YouTube.

1 Like

Okay i’ll check them out thanks! I only really watch lucas cruikshank but i’ve watched all of his videos more than once so now i’m just waiting for him to upload again :rofl::sob:x

1 Like

I usually check Instagram or episode forums or also watch some movies :laughing:

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :partying_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation: I wish you all the best :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Thanks girlll! x

1 Like

It’s ur b’day! Happy B’day then!!!
And yea I do listen to music :birthday: :birthday: :notes: :notes:

1 Like

Sleep, eat, or come up with more story ideas.

1 Like

Thanks girl!

1 Like

Youtube

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.