What do yall think about the update

So baseball
I personally really wanted bandages/band aids, dirty clothing and scars. I feel like we have no use for the baseball outfits and we don’t have many animations to go along with it either.

ALSO everyone wants the Instant princess outfits and hair. That would have been a cool update.

16 Likes

honestly I want T-shirts dresses and fishnets and some high heel boots😂

13 Likes

fishnets ugh yes

4 Likes

I like it but they should have given us animations and props and backgrounds to go with it.

14 Likes

Exactly. What’s the point in giving them, if we can’t even swing a bat??

12 Likes

preach

2 Likes

we dont even play it in my country

3 Likes

exactly it seems like a waste to me… I probably will use it as some kind of sleepwear or just for my own character because I wear pants like that. However I just don’t think that this update is really something episode need right now

5 Likes

We don’t here in England :raising_hand_woman:t3: The only knowledge of baseball I have is obtained by Wii Sports :joy:

Anyway:

Community: We need props, backgrounds and useful things.
Episode: We’re working on it.
Community: Can you tell us how long roughly?
Episode: … ignore, they’ll go away
Someone on IG: I can’t buy gems!
Episode: We’re so sorry, send us a ticket and we’ll do all we can to help.
Community: :roll_eyes:

^ this is how it feels to be honest.

8 Likes

The only exciting updates this year were the new hairstyles.

6 Likes

And lip colors.

4 Likes

I really want hoop earrings tbh I mean honestly they make EVERYTHING look better.

7 Likes

9 Likes

For my story, I can use these outfits for sports, not just baseball. Prior I had used Pirate Outfits so I’m jazzed for some more clothing.

3 Likes

I thought we would get more than four re-colored shirts :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I read the updates and said “ew.”

1 Like

And mitpachat (= Jewish scarf) for female, if I may add :point_up:t4:.

5 Likes

Well, I think it is nice what they updated, but still, there should be more clothes, and animations (if already animations, they could have added animations that matches for baseball)

By the way, are there soldier clothes?
If there aren’t, then I think it should be added.

2 Likes

So Episode basically is like EA when it comes to The Sims 4? Slow updates and no useful content? :grin:

6 Likes

I’d love some more casual jackets for male characters that you can put t-shirts underneath i.e. Denim and Leather ones. I’d also like some more long dresses and professional pencil skirts as well as cultural outfits. Oh and while I don’t like the Classic style, I do like some of the clothes so I’d love some more of them to be made into Ink and LL if at all possible. So its not a long list, not really :slight_smile:

4 Likes