What do you do for Halloween?

I’m just curious what you do for Halloween. You can also use this thread to give yourself inspiration for your story, however way possible.

5 Likes

I honestly do nothing lmao, Halloween is not really celebrated here. Maybe a Halloween party sometimes but it’s not so common

1 Like

usually i dress up for school then i hand out candy at my house, but bc of covid we’re not this year

I always scared my older sister on Halloween :joy: :rofl: but now she have a boyfriend I try to scared both of them but we ready don’t do nothing on Halloween just give candy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but we are not doing this year it make sad :pensive:

1 Like

Wait until November 1st when all the Halloween candy is on sale. :smirk:

3 Likes

Halloween is not celebrated here at all :neutral_face:

Dress up and go for Halloween party with friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Watch scary movies :movie_camera:

1 Like

Watch horror movies, or cartoon halloween movies, or just halloween movies in general.

1 Like

Watch horror Halloween movies ,I dress up for school Halloween party

1 Like

We have a halloween carnival at school, and then go trick or treating in the night.

That is so true :rofl:

1 Like

This year some of my friends are coming round and we’re having a horror movie marathon :joy: But normally I’m away or stuck taking my little brother trick or treating :joy: :woman_shrugging:t3:

Well Halloween is kinda boring, nothing special besides pranking ppl giving them veggies/ toothpaste instead of candy. But overall rarely celebrate it.

Nowt much this time. Covid got everyone on lockdown :disappointed_relieved:

Dress up just to take a picture and to do a church truck-or-treat.

Sit at home and watch Chick-Flicks.

Give out candy to kids and be jealous of how much money their parents are willing to blow on a costume they wear once.

Drown my sorrows and AP homework due soon in Kit-Kats.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.