What do you do for the Christmas Eve

My family always went to my grandma house for Christmas Eve, my grandma would put 6 1 dollars bill in the bag and a $20 in 1 of the bags. We had to draw a number from the bowl. It was fun and hopefully if your grandma or grandpa will love to do it.

3 Likes

i go to my grandmas house, as well. my family combined with my uncles, and of course, my grandma, make a fun little evening. we exchange a few gift for each other since we don’t see them on christmas, and have some good food.

2 Likes

Drink :champagne:

9 Likes

:eyes: so naughty!

I celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve with presents food and all that and I used to go the my grandmother’s on Christmas Day :dizzy:

3 Likes

Work 4am to 5pm then come home, get Indian food take away, watch Home Alone 2 with my family, have a cup of tea and go to bed super early :blush:

7 Likes

I go to my grandparents’ house (my dad’s parents). All of the family members in Europe come (me, parents, sister, uncle, auntie, cousin, other uncle, his girlfriend) because it’s a big house and we all eat Christmas Eve dinner which is basically just Christmas dinner :flushed:

Everyone drinks wine apart from the children, and my uncle’s girlfriend + children go and hang out somewhere else because we all hate the smell of alcohol :rofl:

3 Likes

usally christmas food.

In denmark we have this traditions where we eat something called ris a la man as dessert . which is a porridge with rice milk and almonds. you chop the almonds but put a whole one in. the one who gets it win a gift

and then we have package game. that is a lot of small gift on the table. then dice go around the table and when you get a 6 you can take a package when all in the middle is taken we take from each other. its on time when its up the gifts you sit with is yours

and later we open christmas gift’s we do it on the 24 evening.

3 Likes

Family eats tamales, drinks tequila, tokes up, plays dominos, me and the siblings usually end up passing out in the living room watching A Christmas Story (they play it for 24 hours on multiple channels).

2 Likes

Awesome.

Wow, but I just drink a soda like coke or root beer soda.

Nice.

1 Like

Cool.

Cool. I just eat bread and butter. As well as cookies and cake.

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:.

Nice.

Watch a movie

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

My family and I make a bunch of Christmas sugar cookies and decorate them with pretty icing and sprinkles! And we leave it out for santa because most of my siblings r younger then me and we write a letter to him the night before my little brother gets so excited it’s so cute, and so does my niece she is 4 and she so badly wants a doctor kit because she wants to be a nurse just like my sister (her mom).

2 Likes

Usually I’d got to my great grandparents house for our family reunion, that’s pretty much the only tradition I have

1 Like

My family Usually throughs a huge party with family and friend we usually do ugly sweater challenge and other stuff

1 Like