What do you do in life?

So I’m just a bit curious about what does each individual here work as or do in life, so what is your job or what do you guys currently do?

3 Likes

I babysit and go to school.

1 Like

Oh that’s cool, so you are like a big sister or?

2 Likes

I’m in school son!

Cool. I’m also going to school.

2 Likes

I"m a hairdresser/esthetician mostly (because that’s what I went to school for) but in this economy one job doesn’t pay like it used to so I also do everything else. I bar tend, I pack online orders for a small business, I wait tables, I’ve done catering, reception, retail etc.

Wow that must be hard.

1 Like

i watch vines :))

1 Like

The work is easy, most of the people are cool, it can be exhausting but it’s better than being homeless or starving to death. What do you do?

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s right. I’m not doing anything now besides going to school.

2 Likes

School can also be exhausting. College or middle/high school?

Middle/high school. Yeah I agree, it is very exhausting and stressful. Currently while people are getting ready for Summer time, I have to study to get ready for my upcoming final exam, where you either graduate or not and see nothing but nothing in your future… But look at me, here I am surfing the forums and playing Episode :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Are you Korean?

@LiaMina l no, you should check my profile, I’m Vietnamese. :sweat_smile:

Ah, I know they have a similar system in Korea, didn’t know it was also like that in Vietnam. So you basically pass and have a path to upward mobility or you don’t and you have no way of changing it?

I’m not sure but all I know is if you pass to any public school it is more convenient and has many benefits in life more like apply for works easier than when you fails and being forced to go to private school. The inconvenient thing is you pay the fees higher than public ones and later in life when you have the certification and apply for jobs is harder and not as valuable as public ones. So I mean I have to pass this exam or my future is going to be very dark!

Not to pass judgment on you or your culture but that seems like a very harsh and elitist system. What if someone doesn’t have the money for a private school are they just assed out?

No it’s okay, yeah I can’t agree more. It is very tough and the subjects are way too hard for me to even do it. But like you know, my condition isn’t that good to afford that so I have no choice but to study hard and praying that I will pass lol.

I have school and I’m also a librarian lol (but like twice a week)

1 Like