What do you do when you can't sleep?

Does it happen to you to be very tired but can’t sleep? What do you do?

4 Likes

i go for a jog to make me sleepy :joy:

3 Likes

read.

3 Likes

Wow :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Read, write, watch TV :woman_shrugging: The works

2 Likes

Stay up till I’m tired :joy::joy:

4 Likes

smoke

1 Like

listen to music and close my eyes.

1 Like

Squeeze lemon juice into a cup and then rub the lemon juice on my gums - The citrus causes me to yawn so much I fall asleep.

1 Like

Drink a cup of milk (normally chocolate milk for me). There’s an ingredient inside milk that’s supposed to help you fall asleep.

2 Likes

If I CAN sleep, I just do so. Maybe check the title of this thread again? :grin:

1 Like

I think about it a lot when I have to get up at 6 and its 3 and I can’t sleep lol

1 Like

Wow I will try

1 Like

Thank you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I lie in bed pondering life :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Don’t stress yourself with thoughts like “If I don’t fall asleep soon, I will be tired tomorrow.” and don’t look at the clock all the time. Try to get comfy and relaxed, think of nice things. If you still cannot sleep for more than an hour, get up and do something, if you stay in bed, your muscles will start to hurt. Just try again when you feel sleepy.

5 Likes

I literally write in my head😂 I had OCD and it was super hard for me to sleep because of it so I just sometimes imagined scenes in my head and it helped me stop the ocd thoughts. It’s really helpful

3 Likes

I usualy go to Spotify and pick some music list with calming music and just play it. It usually helps me. Sometimes it doesn’t, then I just roll around in bed

1 Like

I read books

1 Like

I either watch Netflix or talk to myself or even dance

2 Likes